Death is My PILGRIM (Exclusive DIMBFF The Manuscript Fun!)

Hey guys! 

How's everyone holding up?? All my love and kisses!!!

Wanted to post a lil something special since I missed the deadline for Halloween! 

I've been working on projects off of Wattpad (Eeep!) but I wanted to get something fun up for you guys!!!! Don't worry, you don't have to celebrate Thanksgiving to read this, but if you do celebrate, HAPPY THANKSGIVING IN ADVANCE AND ENJOY ALL THE PIE!!! ;)

P.S- You're going to want to read the note at the end of this chapter... ;)

(Formatting was supposed to be centered for the script, sorry!)

Pilgrim is My BFF

The following special chapter is an alternate reality where the characters of the Death is My BFF Manuscript area actual paid actors playing their roles. Please enjoy this GOBBLE GOBBLE script format promotion of the Manuscript, through behind the scenes footage and exclusive interviews with the cast.

Keep keep in mind this is exaggerated for comedic relief, while also giving you a small glimpse into an epic version of Death is My BFF you certainly will never forget... ;)

***

CUT TO: Faith Williams' bedroom. There's a makeup vanity as you walk in and a queen-sized bed with a dark purple comforter and a furry body pillow amongst other decorative pillows. Band posters cover the walls, as well as some of Faith's paintings. Speaking of, the whole room has remnants of the character's love of art, with a standing canvas board by the window and small stacks of blank and finished canvases by a walk-in-closet.

Interviewer

Hi, everyone! Welcome to the set of Death is My BFF the Manuscript! My name is Interviewer from Some Vague Company. I'm so excited to be here in Faith William's set bedroom with the lovely Faith, who plays the role of Faith Williams. Faith, why don't you tell us a bit about your character?

Faith is wearing a black t-shirt with high-waisted ripped medium washed jeans. Her eyeshadow is moody, her lips are maroon, and her long black hair is twisted into a braid that hangs over her one shoulder. Her smile is sweet, and she seems a little shy to be interviewed, but very friendly.

Faith

Hey! So, Faith Williams is honestly so much fun play. She's a senior in high school with typical teenage angst, but she's also very mature and uniquely herself. Edgy, too, like she does her own thing, which I love. Faith is super creative. Painting, drawing, fashion, you name it. Pretty much anything artsy interests her. She's also smart. Like, top of her class, smart. She's laser focused on her AP classes to get scholarships for her dream art school, otherwise she won't be able to afford it.

Interviewer

It sounds like Faith is constantly buried in her school work!

Faith Williams

Oh, totally. I mean, the poor girl hardly has a social life. She starts feeling lonely and out of touch with what everyone else her age is doing. Which leads to Faith and Marcy Delgado, Faith's hilariously inappropriate best friend, going to this massive costume party that everyone and their mother is attending. Faith doesn't have any other good friends besides Marcy, and she's never even kissed a boy, let alone had a five-minute conversation with the male species, so she forces herself out of her comfort zone to meet new people.

Interviewer

Which of course leads to her crossing paths with the man, the myth, the legend! Talk about an intense first interaction between grown up Faith and Death. What can you say about the pool house scene that's different than the versions the FADE fans have read?