24

"So you telling me I can't wear this because its too raveling," I asked Kentrell

"Yea now take it off before I get mad,"he said.
"

Firstly you remember what I told your ass. You can't control me cause I ain't the one," I explained.

"Bet,"
"Yeah bet,"
I threw on some shorts.

He shook his head when he saw me.
"If a nigga look at you, yall both dead,"he said.
"Kill meeeeeeeeeeeeee,"I yelled.
"Let's go bae cause you always playing," he said.
I laughed I know not to play with Kentrell when he was upset. Like today he didn't pop off. The videos I be seeing of him upset lowkey scared me because he looked liked he was possessed by something. Either way he can't match my crazy.

"Kentrelllllllllllllllllllll,"I said.
"What? you learned my name and can't stop saying it,"he replied.
"Let's stop for something to eat I'm hungry,"I said.
"You finna give me some pussy later,"he asked.
"Maybe," I replied
"Girl as much as your ass be stressing me out you not giving me no pussy bruh," he asked.
"No because you just have sex,sex,sex,sex,sex,sex,sex,sex,sex and I dont want no cavities, " I sang.
"Girl shut up,"he said leaving our room.

Right downstairs was a beach. So we didnt have to really leave the hotel.
We were in the elevator and by ourselves.

"I don't work jobs bitch I am a job you dont like it take a hike pay me for a suck in slop,"I sang.
"I'll pay you right now for one," he said.
"Boy, you crazy," I replied slowly pulling down his pants.

This bitch was about fifty floors and who cares if we make it on pornhub. That's only a perverted version Disney channel. Sex is educational baby.

I sucked his dick right in the elevator.
Shit his moaning was alot louder than usual. The risk was exciting.😏

"What in the carnation. Jeff c-c-c-cover your eyes," I heard someone say but I wasn't stopping.

"Y'all can get the fuck. Old asses,"Kentrell said.

How his ass was looking before I didn't know he could speak. I looked up at him and his eyes were starting to roll back. Shit lemme go faster then.

Next thing you know a bitch had to swallow because there was nowhere else for his nut to go.

We walked out to the beach and it was beautiful and empty as hell. The water was a pretty color.
I ran into the water. Kentrell was behind me. I liked the fact that we were alone.

"Aye," Kd said. Shit spoke too fast.
Chole,Jordan, KD, 3Three and Montana were all there. I wanted to be in the water with just him. The beach was pretty empty.

Chole took our picture. We paid the no mind. I was basically begging Kentrell to go deeper. This the only time he doesn't wanna go deeper.

"Kentrell let's go deeper,"I said for the 40th time.
"Nah bae I'm good," he said.
"Waitttttt,"I said.
"What," he asked.
"Can you swim,"I asked.

He shooked his head. Hood niggas know how to do everything but swim.
"Let's gooo,"I said.
He followed me. We went a deeper.

"Bae, I'm finna die," he said.
"You not scared of getting killed but you scared of water," I said
"Shut up lemme show you I ain't no pussy,"he said.
He got up and went deeper.

"Fuck, help,"he screamed struggling to breathe as water almost covered his whole face.
"Icylnnn fucking help me,"he yelled
"Boy get up,"I said.
His dumbass was still on his knees and forgot he could walk.

"You wanna move out here," he asked
"Nope I like it right where I was,"i said.
"Why ? You wanna move,"I asked.
"Yes, because I fell safer here,"he said
"Bae cause you is safer here,"I said.

We were playing and this nigga had the audacity to pick me up and throw me into the water.

"My lace," I screamed.
"You act like I don't fuck it up worst when we fucking,"he said.
Not gone lie he was right.

We went back and sat in the sand sun bathing and shit. This nigga drew K+I in the sand.

"Say, bae you really thought I would cheat on you like that,"he asked.
"Well yeah, you is known for that shit not finna cap,"I said.
"Nah imma prove yo ass wrong come here," he said.
He pulled me on his lap just to hug me.
I felt something in his pants.

"Kentrell, that not what I think it is,"I said.
"Yup I stay strapped up,"he replied.
Sigh the ghetto.

"I wanna disapper,"he said
"What do you mean disapper,"I asked
"This rapping shit is too much for me it was fun when I first started now it's too much,"he said.
"What ever you do Imma be right there with you,"I said.

"Fuck let's go get my sister. I'm suppose to tell her ass when we was comming here,"he said getting up.

We went back into the hotel and left the rest of the gang at the beach.
We were on the same floor as our room.
"Aye, are you Youngboy," a lady asked.
He shook his head.
She looked like she was a tourist too like she was Japanese.
"Me and you take picture," she said.
"Ight bae go call Teelee I'm finna be there in a min,"he said.
The other lady took their pic.

I went down to his sister's door and knocked I didn't see noone there.
The door was still open. I walked in and things were scattered everywhere.

I heard someone mumbling and looked out the door. Fuck! They have her I ran behind her as men dragged her.
"Help," I screamed.
My heart was racing I did not know what to do. I still tried to chase them. Then the elevator door closed so I went down the stairs. The next thing I know was I was knocked out cold.

I'm late but here.

May or may not update tmr.

Soul ties everyday updating will soon start.

Okay bye.