23

Not edited because I'm tired.

Whole❤.

So you gonna let me eat your booty

Kentrell dpwm

Okay👍

Hurry up get back
I wanna try sum new

Sayless you ever been fucked in your booty b4

No I mean Hawaiian food
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
U nasty as fuck

Yeah wanna go to the beach later

Duhhhhhhhhh

Bet.
They got me fucked up

Y bae

This bitch on the side of me musty
asf

Dammn ask her if she willing to have a 3sum

You not funny🙄

No cux I'm halarious duhhh

Otw I just checked in.

Kentrell was checking into our hotel and I waited in the cab. It was hot as hell here. I liked it though. Chole and Jordan did their own thing. They didnt wanna come between me and Trell so they went with Kd and Ben in a new hotel. Even though I told them it was fine.

He called me back telling me to come.
3three, Monatana, and Bommer followed behind us. Yes, I learned all his friends names because they were annoying but cool as hell.

Kentrell and his lil sexy ass was waiting for us inside. He stood there just looking at me. Y'all ever had that "damn this nigga really fine as fuck" momment I had that. Cause wheew I was ready to-

What the fuck?

"Kentrell who that is you was talking to,"I asked walking up to him.
"Don't worry about it," he said.
"Ohhh get upstairs I have something for your ass,"I said.
He was talking to a brownskinned girl smiling all up in her face and shit.

I went up to our room. I didn't say nothing to him. I was pissed the fuck off. I really was. I swear he do too much I'mma kill him and that hoe.

We went into the hotel this was nice.
Like better than the previous one. It was giving me classy but exotic vibes.
I put my suitcase down and unpack my things. Then I went to take a shower I locked the door so his ass won't try to follow me in.

I came out and he tried to kiss me but I tried to slap him but he must of seen it comming because he moved to fast.

"The fuck wrong with your ass,"he asked.
"I don't know ask the bitch you was talking too," I replied.
He laughed and left.
I watched tv. My favorite show was on "How to get away with murder" and at the momment it was giving me ideas. I took notes.