Chapter 1

Monday morning 7:00 Am
Nicole POV
I just wake up in 7:30 am . I grab my bag and my glasses and run downstairs . I keep saying to myself that maybe I should bring a book or two . what if I need them in this school trip .

In 7:30 Am
Catherine POV
I wake up on the sound of my mother yelling at me to wake up . She come to my room and saw me still working on my hair
she say to me " Catherine where's your bag ?? "
I say " my bag !!! For what ?! "

Then my mom put her hand on her forehead and say " for your school trip !! Catherine please remember to do you own work !! "

I take my bag and I run to go to school . I keep wondering where are we going anyway ?! . And I just remembered that I forgot my book home .

In 8:00 Am
Gabby POV
I jump out from the bed . and wear my cheerleader clothes . I'm super excited for this trip . I wonder if all the girls excited for this too . I start walking to the school and I have know ideas why I'm smiling all the time .

In 8:30 Am
Aidyn POV
I just start packing my makeup bag for this stupid trip . I take hours to wear my clothes and to just do my hair . I remember that the school bus will leave in 9:30 Am . I have only 30 minutes to just pick a dress for tonight !! In the end I call all my family for help . After that I finally choose something to wear I drive away to school .

In 9:00 Am
Anna POV
I couldn't care less about this stupid school trip . I want to stay home but my mother never leave me be . So I just wear my black leather jacket and a gray with black dots top and a black short and a small black boots . I start walking to school even tho I'm late .

In 9:25 Am
Annandra POV
I wake up in 6:00 am I go for a run I return home in 7:00 Am . And when I thought I was ready to go I forget to pack my bag . And when I finished my family come and stop me they kept me busy for an hour and a half . I say to myself what the point of going to school then if I was already late . I start running to school there's no way that I will miss this trip .

They all reach to school in time and the teachers and the students start gathering before they could leave

The teacher said " okay students time to get ready !! . Now line up and start moving people!! "
The teacher was clapping . And we they line up to get up into the bus . They start to talk and they all start making noise some of find away to sleep . They reach to the shore . And they all notice that their trip was going to some island to work together to help people out there . They start complaining. So they get of from the bus and they run to the ship it was already 3:00 Pm .

Catherine POV
Whey we need to do this now ?! Seriously I really don't think that the people will like it !! especially Aidyn since she love her face a lot . In the ship we have a summing pool . And I always stay there I don't know why ?? . maybe I love the sea I can only wonder .

So their trip start . And the night come . It was 9:00 pm . They keep wondering why they not there yet !!. Till they suddenly saw something !! they go to talk to the captain and they saw him that he was dead !!! . But who's controlling the ship then ?!!...
They were all scared and try to control the ship but it didn't work .
So the ship crashes on an island . But what island they crash in ?! And how they will survive without away to go home once again?!....
----------------------------------------------------------
Thx for reading my friends
so those the real us we all work to finish this book I hope you like it 😉
( follow them in Instagram it will mean a lot to me )
@_episodeaddict_ as Annandra
@tolivelikeyouredying_officialas Gabby
@aidynn.episodee as Aidyn
@just_the_beginning0 as Nicole
@officialthebet as Anna
And me as Catherine and my Instagram account is @wattpad_bk
Don't forget to vote 😉 love ya