10 | Elvira

Paris weather is just

Paris weather is just...nice. It is never too sunny, never too cold, just right.

It kind of represents me in a way. I am a kind person but then there are days where my mood flips. But the sad thing is that it just always seems to be the same reason.

It's like I am stuck in that one day and can't escape it. I tried. For the sake of myself, for the sake of my future, for the sake of my parents but it just never is enough. Never enough for me to even get rid of an ounce of that day.

"So, you walking up the stairs or are we supposed to get someone to come take your highness?" I snap back to see Arya waiting at the top of the stairs of the hotel.

It's a massive antique yet elegant looking hotel. I come to this one all the time. Maybe I should think of buying a house or apartment here due to the number of times I come here.

"Coming, sorry, just out of place," I shake my thoughts away and start walking up the stairs. It's around five in the afternoon so the sun is still up bright in the sky. Today seems to be the day for the sun to shine.

You know how the weather sometimes affects your mood? Well, mine does.

We arrive at the door of our room and walk in after swiping the key. The sun is reflecting on all the golden and white furniture. The windows slightly ajar leaving some fresh air to flow inside the room. A cool atmosphere is set in the room. As soon as you walk in, there is a large living room, walking further down to your right, there is a kitchen while on the left there is a small hallway with two doors. Both leading to the bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.

The whole room is massive with so much space, decorated with small pieces of furniture giving it the Paris vibe.

"So, what do you want to do?" I sigh as I drop down on one of the couches in the living room.

"Do you have any meetings or any work to complete?" Arya says from the kitchen.

"No. I finished It on the plane. But I do have a dress fitting in less than an hour if you want to come?" She appears from the kitchen with a glass of water and an exhausted sigh escapes her as she sits down next to me.

"No, you can go, maybe I will watch TV or something and then sleep. I'm too tired today, jet lag," she explains and I nod. I get up from the sofa and take my purse with me.

"I'm leaving but make sure to eat something, I know you hate the food on the airplane no matter how good it is," her laugh echoes through the room.

"Leave already, I will eat, I promise." I turn around and narrow my eyes.

"I will." She groans while look at me from the sofa. I sigh and shake my head leaving.

"Byee," I hear her muffle bye as I shut the door.

As I walk down the streets of Paris, I realise that it is a mistake halfway when I see a person with a camera in a bush. I sigh thinking I can't get some privacy sometimes. I guess I shouldn't bother anymore with even trying to stay lowkey.