Languages

It was just the annual meeting of where all the countries consisting of: Britain, France, Germany, Russia, China, Japan, Canada and America come together to discuss some of the main matters and current events. Everyone was just doing what they usually do. What was that again? Oh yeah, putting of all work and getting nothing done. However a usually optimistic person was acting a bit different through the chaos.

Alfred POV
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Of corse! Out of all days! It just had to happen now! It just had to happen when there was a meeting! And I forgot to bring my pills! You know what Alfred, just calm down, no one is paying any attention in the meeting anyway, no will notice and once it ends, you can just go home and get the pills. Yeah... all is ok, just re-
"Oi Alfred! What are you doing? Stop slacking around and actually do something!"
Anddddd there goes my last will to live....

Alfred looked up to see the angry Brit that had pulled him out of his internal break down. Beads of sweat slowly slid down his face. Of course, the only wish he had just had to be crushed right in his face. Thank you universe, I truly do hope that you are enjoying my suffering. He opened his mouth to retaliate but quickly closed it deciding it best his life long secret stay a life long secret. So instead he reluctantly looked away from the grumbling man - averting his eyes from any other country in view - and kept him mouth shut tight.

"What? Don't tell me you're finally being quite? Hah! This has to be a miracle!"

An unusual quietness. Most of the countries had seized whatever crazy shit they were doing and started listening (and totally not ease dropping) into the conversation. A few somewhat concerned for America. However the country in thinking did nothing but stare down at his lap, ignoring the annoying country; a blank expression settled on his usual smiley face.

"Bruja"
(Hag)

All of the countries had stopped what they were doing, much to invested now that America had finally broke the silence. And in another language too? Actually, one that sounded quite like Spanish. The problem in place now, was the fact that a good majority had no clue what the actual fuck he just said. On the other hand, all of the countries that understood Spanish however, couldn't help but let out a muffled giggle.
England blinked once, then again. Trying to process what his younger brother just said.
"Bloody hell...? What did you just say!?"

The other finally looked up, however instead of a deadpan face, in place was a smirk. You know what? If he had to wait till the end of the meeting in suffering, then so did the others. Of corse he would probably have to explain to the res of his 'condition' once he turned back to normal. But you know what? It would be totally freaking worth it.

"Je t'ai appelé un gros con"
(I called you a hag you fùcking idiot)

France spat out his drank.
"America! Language! How do you even know that?!"
Germany just sighed in the background, having already lost control of the meeting and peace long ago, and much to tired to deal with anything else.
"Sabe qual é a diversão em te dizer isso? Sua reação não tem preço!"
(Know what's the fun in telling you that? After all your reaction is priceless)
Alfred sat there with a evil grin on his face. An aura much like Russia and the time he started the ultimate prank wars radiating of him, making the near by countries shiver. Talking about the Russian man, a very proud country sat near the blonde boy, a symmetrical smirk on his face.

"Now now Amerika, let's not scare them to much. I brought extra pills in case this happened anyway. Knowing you, you most likely forgot them."
Russia pulled out a bottle of pills and shaked two out also giving America some water. The other boy pouted. Okay, so maybe he had just shared the secret he had sworn to never tell, so what? Besides he was having so much fun. Sucking it up, he accepted the pills from the taller man, chugging them down with the drink he was given. Now he just had to wait for the sedation to kick in.

"Oh for the sake of the lord, will someone explain what on earth he just said? And for the matter of that, how he even said that stuff."

America sighed in exhaustion, he could already feel a headache coming on. Turning his head to the man, he guessed an explanation was due.
"No official language remember? I'm a melting pot, sometimes I loose control and just start speaking random languages,"
All fell silent, Japan finally broke the tension between everyone and voiced out everyone thoughts "So you can understand all languages?"

"Hmmmmm? Oh yeah! It's pretty cool actually, but it can also be a pain..."
Some stood in awe, others stood in shame, having remembered all the times they mocked America behind his back in there own language.

"Well as much fun as this was, me and Russia have to go now. Our bosses need us at the White House, I'm pretty sure someone is trying to hack into its security system again... Anyway, bye!"

Welp, hope you liked the first one shot. Thanks for reading all the way to the end and not giving up on me :]
Word count: 932