A walk in Gotham Goes Wrong

I had a terrible night from yesterday, another nightmare-ridden sleep. The usual, the same dream, booming voice, tartarus. I'm getting fed up with these nightmares now.I take a shower, put on my skull shirt and aviator jacket(duh) and went downstairs. The others were already there. Early riser, I guess. I went down and sat far from everyone. I didn't want to grab someone and fling them across the Manor.

I got an idea and dashed to the kitchen. I saw their confused faces and grinned. Which looked like an evil, serial killer smile. I made some Italian dishes and plopped it on their plates.

They looked at me, confused.

'It's Italian' I said.

They shrugged and ate it.

'Dang this is good' Dick said.

'Wow'

'Where did you learn to cook like this' Bruce inquired.

I shrugged and said 'I watched my mom'.

'Where is she now' Tim asked.

I ignored him.

AFTER BREAKFAST

I told Bruce I was going for a walk.

'Be careful, danger walks the streets' Bruce said ominously.

I nodded and left. I stuck to the shadows and made my way to the same dumpster from yesterday. I searched the dumpster for a good 10 minutes and found my Drachmas. I pocketed it and walked out of the alley. I wasn't watching the road and a heard a whirring sound of a car.

I whirled around and saw a car running towards me. The driver's eyes widened and he tried to put the brakes.

As an instinct, I leaped on the car and used the shadows below the car to shadow travel my way on the foot walk a few metres back. The car zoomed ahead, and stopped. I bolted away quickly. Into another alley. What is it with me and alleys?

I didn't want to get caught in stuff like that. I just came for a walk. I heard some commotion and jumped into the shadows to hide. A clown was fighting a guy dressed like this:

                                                  (I'm too lazy to describe him lol)

The black-dude had two short staffs which crackled with electricity. He ducked the clown's punch and whacked the clown by the head. The clown staggered backwards and laughed hysterically.

Time to leave I thought as the clown pulled out a pistol and pulled the trigger. The bullet hit the black-dude in the thigh and he cried out.

The clown laughed maniacally, pulled out a crowbar, and kicked him backwards.

It's his battle I thought Why should I interfere?

It's the right thing to do a part of my brain said.

I sighed and willed the shadows to create a cloak to hide my identity. It was midnight black with jagged edges on the ends of the cloak. A cowl covered my entire face except my mouth and nose.

I twisted my ring and willed it to turn into my sword. It turned into a stygian black sword. I grinned and stepped out from the shadows.

The clown threw his head back and laughed.

'New friends' He giggled excitedly. 'My name is Joker'.

'I'm not your friend' I said coldly.

Joker snarled and said 'Then you're my enemy'. He leaped up and swung his crowbar. It missed me by an inch and I kicked him in the solar plexus. He slammed against the alley wall. He ran towards Black-Dude and pulled out his pistol.

He placed it against Black-Dude's head and giggled 'I'll kill him if you make a move'

I willed the shadows to take shape of a hand behind Joker and made it yank the crowbar out of his hand.

'More friends eh?' He said and turned around.

A giant fist punched him in the gut. He made a loud 'Oof' sound and sprawled down on the floor.

Now Batman, with a few others jumped from the roof.

One looked like this

and this

(He was pointing a handgun at me)

I ran into the shadows and disappeared

OH DOGGY, ANOTHER CLIFFHANGAR?

I will update soon(as you know, not trying to boast or anything)