CHAPTER 48

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

"Like what you see baby girl?" A voice whispered in my ear, making shiver run down my spine and I very well knew to whom that voice belonged. Chris hugged me from behind and placed his chin over my shoulder. I could feel his hot breath tickling my bare skin. I could feel butterflies dancing hard in my stomach.

"It is beautiful," I tried to speak, but it only came out as a whisper, as our closeness was fogging my mind.

"Not as beautiful as the lady in my arms," Chris whispered again in my ears and suddenly started biting and sucking my earlobe, making me moan softly. Well, I actually wanted to moan loudly, but somehow controlled myself from doing that. After a few more minutes, Chris finally stopped torturing me and left me earlobe.

He came and stood besides me, taking my hand in his hand and dragging me towards the table,
"Come on now. I know you are hungry baby girl." He told me and when I was about to deny it, my stomach growled loudly, making my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. I could hear Chris chuckle besides me.

We finally reached the table and Chris being the gentleman he is pulled the chair for me to sit. And when I was seated comfortably, he went to the other side and settled himself on the chair.

The food was already placed on the table, and from the smell, I bet it was Indian food. Chris opened the containers and man, I was 100% right. It was Indian food. And man, it smelled too good. I just couldn't wait to place the food in my mouth. Chris served for both of us and as soon as I took my first bite, I moaned in pleasure,
"Mmm.. This is too delicious.. I just love it," I told Chris, in between taking my small bites.

I could feel him squirm on his place, as if something was bothering him. What is wrong with him?

"What is wrong Chris?" I asked him, speaking out my thoughts.

"Ummm..," he started, scratching the back of his neck with his fingers, "It's just that... that.. can you please stop moaning? You don't know what it is doing to me. Please stop or I will have to take you right here on this table itself." He completed his sentence and I immediately stopped moaning, though I wanted to moan out loud as the food was really very delicious. Well, yes, you can tell me foodie. As it is true that I love my food. But after hearing his words, I didn't dare to make even a small sound. My cheeks were heating up and I could feel all my blood traveling to my south. I unknowingly started biting my lower lip between my teeth and earned myself a groan from Chris,
"What now?" I asked him, confused about what really was wrong with him.

"Stop biting your lip. Or I won't hesitate to free it from your harassment with my own lips and teeth," he told me. And that's it. After that I didn't do anything that can embarrass me more. We ate in silence, but a comfortable one. The sound of the waves was calming my nerves. I just wished to jump in the water and lose myself in it. After we were finally done eating, music started playing in the background. Well, I too didn't know who played it or where its source was. Chris stood up from his chair and came towards me.

"Can I get a chance to dance with the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on?" Chris told me, extending his hand for me to take.

"You can't be more cheesy, can you?" I smiled at him, but still placed my hand in his hand. He slowly took me near the beach and signalled me to remove my heels. I did as he said and suddenly I was pulled by him in his arms. He placed my one hand on his shoulder, while my other hand was in his large hand. He wrapped his one arm around me waist and held me possessively in his arms. He suddenly whistled, starting me to the core. But as soon as he did that, the song immediately changed and he started moving his body in rhythm with my own body.