CHAPTER 32

My instagram id : blog_angelprincess24 . Please follow me on instagram for all the updates about my novels.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

Chris brought his face closer to my ear,
"What did you just call me, little kitten? A criminal?" Chris whispered in my ear, his hot breath touching the skin of my external ear and passing currents down my spine. He was still bending my arm behind my back and was pressing my anterior body against the wall.

"Do you know what real criminals do, Dr. Sophia?" He asked me, digging his head in the crook of my neck from behind.

Someone please ask this man to move a little away from me. His closeness is not affecting only my mind and my soul, but also my entire body. My limbs are shaking, my knees have started getting weak, currents are passing down my spine, my heart is craving for his touch, and my mind, my mind is in a state of chaos, not able to understand even a simple thing.

"Do you know what real criminals do, Sophia?" Chris repeated his question, his hot breath now touching the skin of my neck and passing tingling sensations along my genitals. I could feel my face getting hot and red, as the blood flow to it definitely increased. Butterflies started dancing in my stomach, making me feel like I am on a rollercoaster.

As my mind was still in chaos and I was not able to think anything, I replied him with a simple no.

He immediately flipped me around and pushed me against the wall, making my back hit the wall. Before I could even realize what was happening, he immediately pulled my head closer to his and started kissing me passionately.

I didn't kiss him back, but instead of stopping, he slapped me hardly on my butt, making me gasp in shock in his mouth. He didn't miss the chance and immediately entered his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues were dancing in rhythm like a perfect couple and he was kissing me hungrily like a hungry lion. He forced me to spread my legs around his waist, and when I denied, he slapped me hardly again on my butt, making me follow his command. He then carried me in his arms and took me to the bed. He carefully laid me down on the bed and placed himself over me, still kissing me passionately. His hands started discovering my whole body, doing wonders to it. My genitals were aroused with a tingling sensation. I could feel the nipples of my breasts getting stiff because of his touch. My stomach was fluttering in excitement.

He broke the kiss and started leaving small kisses along my neck, making me moan in pleasure. He bit me lightly on my neck, making my pupils get dilated in shock. He pressed my butt with his hand, making me moan again.

After what felt like forever, he finally stopped kissing me and pulled his face away from mine,
"This is what criminals do, Dr. Sophia. You see I don't do such things to you. So it means I am not a criminal." He told me, giving me an evil smirk.

"You are a criminal, Mr. Christian Wright. You kissed me without my permission," I told him.

"No. I didn't kiss you. It was just a demo of what criminals do." He told me, winking at me like a devil.

Woah! So all this time, he was giving me a demo! A damn demo!

I don't know why but his words hurt me a bit.

I immediately pushed him away from me in frustration and got up from the bed. Well, please don't ask me why I was frustrated as even I don't know why I was so much frustrated after hearing his words.

"How dare you kidnap me like that? You have no right to bring me here in Spain without my permission, Mr. Christian Wright. Take me home right now," I told him.