«21»

I arrived and boys were already there."I'll be right there with you guys."I sniffed and went up to my room.Then Dylan knocked on my door before I could even sit on my bed."Sophia?""I feel like shit!"He came and sat next to me."Tell me what happened?"I sighed as my tears left my eyes."I went to see Leah.And know I feel like shit!She's dead because of me!"I stood up.

"If I could've just let it go she wouldn't have been here.Maybe if I hadn't go to see Elijah Nark she could've been here.But no.I had to go!I had to poke my nose into people's business!I just had to!You know ever since I have woke up I've been trying.Trying not to do it.Trying to keep my promise to nurse Jipsy.I don't want to wake up in the hospital anymore Dylan!But I want to because I know that<'s what I deserve for what I put people around me through."

"Sophia!I get it ok!?I get it!I was there."

"What if Caleb decides otherwise?!Then how am I gonna live without you too?"He hugged me."Caleb knows better than to do something.Plus...I don't think he wants to."I broke the hug."What's that supposed to mean?"

"I-I saw him.He was placing you on your bed.That's why I sent the boys away last night."

"This is just fucked up.Dylan leave so I can change and come downstairs."

"Ok.Ok I'll leave."Then he left.I hate my fucking life right now.I just hate it.

After I changed I went downstairs and hugged Felix."I'm sorry about last night and this morning guys.I was just...having a bad moment.""Hey it's ok."Then Felix gave me a peck."Shall we open the gifts?"Axel nodded like a little kid."Ok then."Axel and Dylan went to his room and we went to mine.

"Here you go."I smiled at him as he got the gift from my hands.He opened it."Playboy.Of course."He laughed and kissed me.Then handed me my gift.I opened it.

"White bunnies are light reflective

"White bunnies are light reflective."I loved it."Thank you!"I changed into them and he changed into the hoodie I got him."I think we look good.""You think?"I rolled my eyes."Nah we're hot as fuck."Then he kissed me and we fell on my bed."What are you doing Felix?"

"Kissing you?Am I not supposed to?"I rolled my eyes."You fucker."Then I kissed him back.But then Axel knocked on my wide open door."First of all Felix.Disgusting.Second of all.We're heading out with Dylan."

"Oh.Where are you guys going?"Dylan showed up."We're going to the movies."

"But everywhere is closed today.""Not everywhere appearently."Then they left."We should get out of the house too y'know?"He shook his head."No I don't."I rolled my eyes."Don't be so horny you idiot.Let's go."He chuckled and dragged me to his car by hand.We were driving and then I got a phone call.

"If this is a prank I'm hanging up.""Ms.Jonhson I'm Lindsey.From Nark Industries."

"Oh...I'm listening."

"Mr.Nark wants to see you."

"Which one there is three?Like literally."

"Elijah Nark Ms.Johnson."I sighed."I'm on my way."I hung up on Lindsey."Change of destination."I got out of the car and I drove tot he Nark Indutries building.

"Felix wait in my office I'll be right there."I went into Elijah's office."You asked for me?""I did.Please sit down Ms.Johnson."I sat down."Why am I here?"He threw a file at me."I want you to find this guy for me.You have full access to my computer lab for this case.He is important to me."

"Isn't this Caleb's job?"

"His job will be to kill him after you find him for him to kill."

"This is fucked up.The least I deserved is to know what he did."

"Fine.He's been selling illegal drugs to my hotels.Now that I know I need him gone."

"I'll get to it.Send one of your IT personel to my office."I grabbed the file and left to my office."Hi I'm Lindsay.""If you're not from the IT department than I have no interest in you whatsoever Lindsay.No offense."

"None taken.But I am from the IT department."

"Follow me then."Me and Lindsay walked into the office.Felix was sitting at my desk."Felix this is gonna take a lot longer than I thought.I'm sorry.Lindsay you go to Dylan's desk.I'll tell you what I need once I need something just be ready."

"Oh...ok.When do you want me to pick you up?"

"I might even pull an all nighter Felix.Don't waste your time waiting for me.I'll text you.Ok?"He nodded.He gave me a peck and then left."He seems nice.""He is."I sighed and sat on my desk."But does he know why you actually work here?"

"Oh he has no idea what is actually happening.I actually feel very guilty but f he asks I'll tell him.Though I can never be too sure that Caleb won't put a bullet between his eyes."Then Caleb walked in."I heard my name."Then Lindsay screamed."Jesus Lindsay you got some lungs.Ugh!"Then I turned to Caleb."You here to help or just...look?And no you don't have to answer.Just get the fuck out of my office."

"Bring the files to me once you're done Whiskey."The he walked away and I threw the apple I saw at his back."Oh for fuck's sake!"He smirked and left."I still don't know how you're alive Ms.Johnson."

"If you call me Ms.Jonhson once again Lindsay that apple will accidently come to your head."

"Ok.Sophia it is then."

"I'm not 80."I rolled my eyes and got to work.A few hours went by and I texted Dylan."Hey D?""What is it Soph?"I put him on speaker."Dylan you are on speaker.Lindsay from the IT department is with me.I need you to instruct her into getting into the back ground of the police department."

"Police department?What are you up to?"

"Elijah gave me a job last minute.I didn't wanna ruin your day with Axel but we're both stuck now."And as Dylan instructed Lindsay I waited and tried to find another way.And finally around 3 am we were done.

"Thanks for everything Lindsay.""No worries Sophia.It was actually fun working with you.You're not as bossy and uptight like the others."I chuckled."I'll see you around."

I left and went to Caleb's apartment.After I paid the cab I stepped outside.I was going over the files if there were anthing missing before I handed them over.Since there wasn't I went up and rang the door bell.But a smell disturbed me.Next thing I know I am flying in the air as a reaction from the building in front of me blowing up.

The whole building just blew up.Then the smoke and everything I just couldn't breath.I started coughing and then...black.