Chapter 7

-This goes with the chapter I'm going to post tomorrow. I'm in a good mood today, so I thought why not post this now. 

Marinette had finally done it. She finally got help for their situation in Paris. She had gotten contact with Batman by running into him on a rooftop and asking for his help. He would have to discuss this with his team and see when they could meet up, but she was happy that she was getting help.

She had told her teammates, and they were happy that Hawkmoth's terrorism could finally stop and that they would be able to express their emotions when they weren't happy. Well Kagami and Luka. Chloe and Nino could already do that.

She was going to take Chloe and Nino since they were familiar with the time zone and weren't going to sleep when they had the meeting with the batfam.

Marinette was excited. She didn't want to wake up in the middle of the night just to defeat an akuma. It didn't matter that they weren't frequent or strong, she just needed her sleep. So getting this help would be better for her.

-------

Damian heard from his father that they would be discussing with a hero that claims she's from Paris, and help her and her teammates with her problem if they could. Damian scowled and rolled his eyes. He already knew who they were. Couldn't they just ask the justice league for help and not just Batman? And now he would have to act kind of civil around them since they didn't know that he was Robin. He could handle doing it around Bourgeois and Lahiffe, but he just couldn't stand Dupain-Cheng Stone. He would only do it so it didn't compromise his identity.

Kent had decided that he wanted to go and see what they were going up against. He also wanted to see who they were. Damian knew that Kent wouldn't be able to do it because of the magic blocking it, but he didn't tell him that. It would be amusing to see Kent fail to see who they are.

The time eventually came for them to suit up and for Kent to just take off his glasses. When that was over, they went over to the rooftop that they said they were meeting at. The group of three came on the rooftop via portal. He would have to admit, that was smart on their half. It would be weird that Parisian superheroes were occasionally in Gotham the same time as there were new Parisian students that went to school.

----------

When the three stepped on the rooftop from when they exited the portal, they could feel everyone's eyes on them, but didn't pay them any mind.

Marinette, Ladybug, stepped out last. She then called off Kalki's transformation, and gave him a sugar cube. She didn't pay any mind to the looks on the rest of the batfams' reaction to the kwami.

Abielle and Protector were amused by their faces. They were speechless. When the two looked at them, they could finally talk.

"What is that thing?" The guy that looks like he has a red bucket on his head said. Ladybug looked at them and noticed something.

Being the designer she is, she usually guesses someone's measurements. When she looked at the heroes, anti-heroes in Red Hood's case, she could see they had the same measurements. Sure that could have been a coincidence, but with the same height?

Kalki went up to the guy with a red bucket over his head. "I'm a kwami. I help her and her teammates teleport. Now why am I talking to you? Are you fabulous or famous enough for me?" Kalki said.

Ladybug sighed at the kwami. "Kalki we aren't here for that. We're trying to get help for the situation in Paris." Kalki went back to her side, almost not willingly.

Superboy whispered something that he thought only the bats could hear. "Why can't I see past their masks?"

The team heard that and let Ladybug answer it. "Because we have magic to hide our identity. You just have a pair of glasses to hide yours. Don't you Jon?" Ladybug said. Her teammates that didn't notice it before then noticed it now.