chapter forty-five

Evie is sitting on the floor with her dog when she looks up only to see Anna cutting her hand open.

"What are you doing?" Evie asks, scared and confused.

"Getting the angels out of here." Anna tells her. She draws a symbol of some sort in her blood before smashing her hand against it. A few moments after that, Dean rushes in and sees Anna's bloody hands and arms.

"Anna. Anna!" Dean rushes to her.

"Are they-- are they gone?" Anna asks.

"Did you kill them?" Dean asks.

"No. I sent them away... far away." Anna states.

"You want to tell me how?" Dean asks.

"That just popped in my head. I don't know how I did it. I just did it." Anna tells him.

+++

They're at Bobby's-- who isn't there-- and have Anna. Her, Evie, Ruby, and Sam are in the basement when Dean walks down with Pamela.

"We're here!" Dean calls.

"Pamela, hey!" Sam greets.

"Sam?" Pamela asks.

"It's me. It's Sam." He says.

"Sam?"

"Yeah."

"Sam, is that you?"

"I'm right here."

"Oh. Know how I can tell?" She grabs Sam's ass. "That perky little ass of yours. You could bounce a nickel off that thing. Of course I know it's you, grumpy. Same way I know that's a demon, that's Evie, and that poor girl's Anna and that you've been eyeing my rack." Sam stutters. "Don't sweat it, kiddo. I still got more sense than most."

"Got it."

"Hey, Anna. How are you? I'm Pamela." She walks over to the redhead.

"What's a rack?" Evie whispers to her dad.

"Don't worry about it." Sam tells her.

"Hi." Anna greets Pamela.

"Dean told me what's been going on. I'm excited to help." pamela says.

"Oh. That's nice of you." Anna says.

"Oh, well, not really. Any chance I can dick over an angel, I'm taking it."

"Why?"

"They stole something from me." Pamela takes her sunglasses off, revealing her white eyes. "Demon-y, I know. But they're just plastic. Good for business. Makes me look extra psychic, don't you think?" She laughs, putting the sunglasses back on. "Now... how about you tell me what your deal is? Hmm? Don't you worry.

~ ~ ~

They're now in Bobby's panic room-- aside from Ruby-- and Anna is lying on the cot with Pamela sitting next to her. Dean is sitting on the desk next to the cot, Sam is sitting by the doorway, and Evie is sat in the armchair between the two.