CHP:-9

Enjoy reading guys

                                ***

"Who made this? Annie shouted all of sudden making everyone startled. Who the hell made this?" Maria,our head cook  walked ahead with her head bowed and she was sweating like hell.

"Anything wrong miss?" She asked in low voice.

"Anything wrong? Gosh, this is one amazing lasagna I ever had! Gimme your hands, I wanna kiss it." Everyone burst into laughter and awes around. She hugged her appreciating her cooking skills.

I was surprised by her reaction. "She will be great Luna one day." Zion spoke while as usual I ignored him.

"Om meet me in the office now." I mindlinked him as I walked out of dining area.

"Alpha!" He bowed as he entered inside the office.

"Om, you're my brother. You need not bow and yes tomorrow I'm arranging welcome ceremony of your mate and future beta female of this pack." I announced. After few discussions he left and so did I retire to my room. Discarding my clothes, I walked in shower for a quick bath.

Wrapping towel around my waist, I walked out when Annie's scent hit me.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked making her startled.

""I wanted to ask way towards library!" She stood before me crossing her arms and maintaining the eye lock .

"Second floor left side last door."

"Thank you"  She skipped towards door when I stopped her by grabbing her wrist

"What do you think you were doing with that guy at dining table?" I asked trying to surpress my anger

"For your information, it's know as flirting!" She answered pulling away her hand from my grip. "Fiesty!"

"Oh my god! Aren't you feeling hot?" She blurted out and removed her night gown. There she stood Infront of me in her lacy night piece that hardly covered her butt. I could feel Zion trying to take the control.

I smelled her arousal, I could feel myself getting hard.  My mind stopped working and I pinned her at nearby wall.

"Do you think you're body turns me on?" I asked, making her gulp. Silence was all I received. Her eyes reflected lust, yearning, hunger.

"In your dreams girls because I've seen much better than you"  I pushed her away . I couldn't get myself a mate not after what I've being through. They only make us weak.

I heard door slamming behind.

"You jerk! You hurt mate!" Zion ranted continuesly causing me headache.

I sighed knowing not only I'm hurting her but also myself. Having argument with Zion everytime on this topic doesn't go well with me. This needs to stop and that can only be done when either I reject her or vice versa.

....

"Shivaay you need to see this. Come at your balcony." Om mindlinked me.

I walked out to find everyone gathered around in circle on the ground and were busy cheering two warriors fighting against each other. I recognised of of them to be Roy, our best warrior and other..wait is that a girl, Annie? I was impressed looking at her fighting skill. The way she dodged and caught his every attack even after receiving few punches and how easily she pulled him down within few minutes.

My warriors need more training! I made mental note to talk about this with Om and Rudy afterwards.

My eyes never left her, I don't know why but seeing unmated wolf's oogling at her made me angry. We shared a mere second of an eye lock before I walked back inside.

"Make sure appointed guards are patrolling the borders with extra security. Today is a big day and we cannot take a risk." I ordered chief guard,Garry.

"Yes Alpha. Everything will be under control." He bowed and went away.

"Mate, mate beautiful mate!" Zion howled,I looked around to find her walking down the staircase looking beautiful in peach colour high slit gown. No doubt, I'm attracted towards her , she's fuckin gorgeous.

After blood oath was done, I addressed pack to go and have dinner. I saw Annie leaving the hall, I ignored her and walked towards my office to complete remaining work.

It was past 12 in midnight when I finished my work. As I walked through corridor, I found library door open. Strange! Who might be here at this time?

I walked in to find Annie sleeping on one of the couch surrounded by books. The books were quite ancient and one of the book named " Before the war tactics" caught my attention. I grabbed the book from her hold and kept it aside before taking her in my arms and moving upstairs.

I am jerk but not heartless. My eyes caught every detail of her face, her perfect jaw, pink lips, small yet cute nose. She snuggled into my arms making Zion purr in happiness .

"Just think the feeling of her in our arms"Zion was surely whipped by her. Who doesn't? Every mate is smitten by theirs.

I took a last glance of her before walking out of her room.

...

"What do you want Zei?" I asked as she walked inside my room without knocking. In other words she is a whore*!

"You look so stressed Alpha, let me help you feel good!" She pushed me on the nearby couch.

"Not in a mood. Leave!" I pushed her away.

"Oh come on, you were the one to call me everytime you were stressed and now when i'm here, you are telling me to get out!" I was starting to get annoyed.

"Just damn leave the room right now!" I shouted in my alpha voice. She looked scared but instead of following my instructions she pulled me into a kiss.

Before I could push her, I heard a sob from behind. It was her, Annie. I pushed Zei aside and walked towards her.

"Who the hell gave you permission to walk inside my room as if you own it?" I shouted.

"You are a jerk! Here i'm in pain because of you and you were busy fucking a whore!" She shouted slapping me across the cheek.

"You are so selfish that you once didn't think about my feelings, my emotions. Everytime I took a step towards you, you were the one pushing me back as if I was a dirt to you. " A guilt crossed my heart seeing her in tears but I quickly masked it with a blank face .

"Dare you slap me once again, I'll make you regret it." I don't like to be disrespected be it my pack or mate!

"I Annie Adrian Rose reject you Alpha Shivaay of the Silver Moon Pack." She confessed looking into my eyes. I stood there shocked trying to process what I heard was reality or not . Zion howled in pain.

But wait! Why didn't I feel the pain of separation? I thought and looked towards Annie who had same expression on her face.

She stood there busy mind linking with her wolf and in another second she left, leaving me behind with unanswered questions .

.... To be continued.

                              ***

I hope I did justice with Shivaay's pov.

It's not like he doesn't want a mate but something in his past is stopping him from taking a step towards accepting mate bond.

What will Annie do now? Will Shivaay reject her or accept her?

To know what happens next ,Stay tuned.

           Do read,vote and comment.