CHP:-3

Enjoy reading guys

                               ***

"This is not possible. I mean I haven't heard of such werewolf born in past 3000 years. If she is here then surely something bad is brewing up!" Dad spoke looking all tensed.

"What are you trying to explain Dad?" Shadow asked tightening his hold around me.

He left towards library leaving us confused. I was still in my wolf form,I got down from Shadow's lap moving towards end of wall where we had a huge mirror . I couldn't believe that the beautiful wolf  standing Infront of mirror is me. My eyes were golden and my fur was pure white with light shade of dark blue but what caught my eyes was a dark blue colour paw symbol at end of my neck region.

I walked back as I heard footsteps. I found my dad carrying a book with him that looked quite old and ancient.

"Princess it would be great if you could change back into human form. Go back to your room with girls and close your eyes thinking about your human form." Dad asked to which I nodded and climbed stairs in swift. I could hear Grace and Phoenix following behind. As told I thought about my human self and I heard cracking voice but to my surprise it didn't hurt this time plus I had my clothes on. Strange! I have always heard that if we change into our wolf form with clothes onn, they would tear off but here my clothes are as it is.

I didn't have energy left to go down ,I mindlinked my dad telling him I'm sleepy and within few seconds of laying on the bed, sleep engulfed me.

....

"Wakey, wakey birthday girl!" I whined trying to cover my ears , I wanted to sleep for some more time.

"Annie Adrian Rose wake up before I make you!" Grace shouted and I woke up with a jerk. Grace only uses my full name when she is on verge of loosing her patience and trust me you don't wanna see her bad side.

"That's like my good girl. Now go and freshen up you stink!" She closed her nose and literally pushed me inside bathroom. We are going for shopping so get your lazy ass down as quickly as possible."

I gasped as I looked at myself in mirror. Oh my god! My hairs had now grown long and my eyes had now turn a darker shade of green. Do our appearance change when we first change into our wolf Selena? I asked her

"I'm not quite sure but we are special." She replied.

"Do you think we will meet our mate today?" I asked as I washed my hairs with my favourite lavander scented shampoo.

"Maybe, maybe not. But I wish we do." I hummed agreeing with her.

Wrapping bathrobe around my body , I moved out to find Grace had already picked a dress for me. I quickly changed into it and did some touch up. I'm not a fan of make-up, I just need lipsticks and eye liner, that's it.

"Morning everyone." I wished as I found everyone settled in dining area to which they wished back.

I hugged my mom and kissed my dad's cheek before grabbing my seat beside Grace.

"My, my look at you. Aren't you looking more beautiful!" Aunty Jina ,Grace's mom complimented. I blushed listening to her.

Soon we were joined by Shadow and Phoenix. He pecked my forehead before settling down.

"Today Alpha and few members of  Silver Blood Pack are coming. I hope everything is arranged Shadow!" Dad asked to which he nodded. I could see happiness and excitement in eyes of Phoenix.

"Princess we have arranged small party tonight on occasion of your birthday. We had plans for grand party but looking at situations past week we couldn't take a risk." I nodded passing him a smile.

"Annie" I heard front door open and next thing I was engulfed into a big bear hug.

"Happy Birthday Annie, I'm sorry I couldn't come to meet you at hospital, I had to travel in nearby town urgently." Vicky spoke.

"No issues. I'm glad you are here. Where is my gift?" I asked turning around to everyone.

"Here you go, this is from me and Zoe" Aunty Jina passed me a big basket.

"Thank you, Ahhh! Omg!" I squealed seeing different shades of  lipsticks and mascara of my favourite brand.

"Thank you so much." I hugged her and Uncle. She very well knew my taste when it comes to cosmetics.

"This is from me " Grace passed me a small gift box. I unwrapped it to find an iPod.

"Aww, thanks babe." I hugged her.

I looked towards mom and dad who chuckled and asked me to follow them. We walked outside and there stood my dream car Bugatti La Voiture Noire.

I pinched myself to make sure it's not dream. My eyes brimmed with happy tears, I crashed into my dad's chest thanking him and mom for such beautiful gift.

"Nutella save some tears for the next gift too!" Shadow said earning a smack from Phoenix.

"You'll receive your gift tonight." I pouted but nonetheless nodded.

"It's shopping time." Phoenix grabbed by one arm and Grace another. We walked towards my new car and settled inn, roaring the engine to life.

...

"Oh la la! You look hot babe. I'm sure if you meet your mate tonight, he will be having hard time controlling!" Grace teased . I smacked her arm playfully trying not to blush.

"Birthday girl, everyone is waiting for you!" Phoenix entered  in looking beautiful in blue strapless gown.

I don't know why but I had a feeling that something is gonna happen, Selena was restless too.

"You look preety dear."

"You too." I gave her a side hug.

We walked downstairs to find hall full packed with people. I walked towards my parents who gushed about how beautiful I look. Every pack member came forward to wish me and showered me with there blessings and tons of gifts.

"Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for cake cutting." Shadow spoke leading me towards centre.

A fresh scent of woods & rain hit me. My heartbeats took a pace. I felt Selena trying to say something but I was too occupied by the sweet smell.

"Mate!" She spoke making me rooted at my place.

.....to be continued.

                                ***

"Mate!" Selena spoke. Finally but what will be Shivaay's reaction after finding that Annie is his mate?

To know what happens next, Stay tuned!

       Do read, vote and comment.