Bonus Chapter

Invisible

Nick helps me off the horse once we reach the mansion and I give him a smile, a smile that literally has been on my face this entire time that we rode on the horse. I look over at the mansion and I can see that my mother is looking down at us from one of the windows and I don't know what to do now knowing that they are disappointed in me and are ready to disown me. I hold his hand that I know I never want to let go of again and I can tell he doesn't want to let go either.

"Don't worry, Willow, I am here with you and they can't hurt you anymore. Never again will anyone harm you" He speaks to me and I feel my chest lighter now that these words have been spoken. The cold however is starting to want to bite me and while Nick is doing everything that he can to keep me warm, he's having a hard time doing it since there is only so much that he can do at this point. "I do not know if I can do this" I say, the fear sinking into my soul.

He walks in front of me and gently sets his hands on my cheeks, warming them up, though I believe they do that well enough on their own, his hands caress my cheeks and brings these feelings forth that I tend to like having. "You, Willow, are the strongest person I know and you can get through this. Besides I will be standing with you the entire time and be there for you if you need me. This is something that you have wanted for so long, now it is time to do that" He says and I can see in his green eyes that he's serious about this and neither did I doubt him.

I take a deep breath and give him a confident smile. Facing my parents after all this time and after what I have done to them is going to be hard but I suppose I can do it because I am strong and I have survived a lot and now this is the last chapter that I need to close before my life can finally begin on a new page where the happiness is going to reign in my life with barely any sadness and pain.

Though a life without sadness and pain is no life at all as everyone needs pain and sadness in their lives. He kisses my forehead and his warm lips feel good on my cool skin and it sends this warm feeling all around my body and while it's unable to warm me fully it does send joy through my heart to the point where it truly does feel like my heart is ready to skip out of my chest and over to him because he owns my heart, he did not take it, I gave it to him.

I smile at him and we did not need words as we hold each other hand in hand and walks towards the front entrance. Reminding me of the last time that I was here and walked through those doors which really made my day brighter. I don't know why but there is this another experience when one walks through the front entrance, almost like I'm finally being welcomed and the place is welcoming me home after so long. The first thing that greets me is the warm air that roams the inside of the mansion and it sends shivers running from head to toe.

Holding his hand tighter as if he would let me go and all of this dream would just disappear from me and I would be back at the cabin in my own sorrows, lost and all alone. I take a deep breath as I welcome the scent of the place I have always called my home but it truth it has never felt like my home for I never believed I belonged, even when I wanted it belong I did not and I never knew why I didn't but perhaps I always knew why but did not want to face the truth.

However today I'm going to face the truth. I look at everything as if I'm seeing it for the first time and I can't explain why but it feels like everything is brighter and happier and this place is not as dark and scary anymore but perhaps that is because of my happiness and I'm no longer afraid of looking at the wrong thing for bing punished for it or saying the wrong thing or just existing. "If you tend to explore everything then you're going to be here for awhile" A familiar voice speaks behind me and I gasp.

I'm quick to spin around to see my oldest brother standing by the front entrance doors with a smile on his face. I let go of Nick's hand even when I don't want to and run into his arms and hug him. He has been away for so long and I have truly missed him all this time as he was the one that made me feel like I actually belonged here. He was not as horrible to me as our parents and our other brother. When I break the hug I give him a small smile before I back away in shame.