Chapter Three: Game Changer

I closed my eyes ready to except whatever that was going to come. I wait for pain but it doesn't come. Instead, I feel the ropes around my wrists and legs being cut and removed. I could feel my blood circulating once more in my wrists and legs. I rubbed at my wrists to get the feeling back in them.

  "Get up", he ordered me.

"Okay, so, my feet are like positioned very unusually and uncomfortably and I can't get up on my free will. Trust me, I would if I could. As soon as I'd hit the pavement I'd be off like I'm running for my life. Which I am", I say obviously. I swear my big mouth is a curse but it comes in handy sometimes. Like now. If I showed him how terrified I was, where would that get me? I'm not taking any chances here. I'm simply trying to make it out here alive though I don't know if sarcasm is the answer.

  "Look, you need to learn to shut up!" he screamed, surprising me.

  From then on, I obeyed him. Maybe it'll go better than having something to say about everything and getting either hurt or yelled at. At this point, I'm depressed. Realization dawned on me. This situation is more serious and worst than I thought. There's no getting out if here. I know what my end is. This guy is determined about getting hos sister back. That's what I assume he's doing this for. If its not then my snooping skills are worst than I thought.

  We ended up in a cabin deep within the woods. Immediately when we got there, he threw me into a small room and locked the door. There is not a single window and only one door which leads to a small, semi-clean, cramped bathroom. I am stuck with no way possible of escape. I did the only thing that I could do. I plopped on the bed and cried. It felt good to get all of the emotions out. It seems like I cried for hours. As soon as the tears stopped coming, I fell into a deep, peaceful slumber.

                  Ty's P.O.V.
  "She's in the cabin, correct?" he asked through the phone.

"Yeah, she's locked up good for the night."

"Good, good. You know what you have to do. Just one quick blow to the head and you'll have your sister back in no time."

  I could hear him laugh in the background. The man makes me sick. Even if I do kill her, will he return my sister unharmed? There's no way to know. I don't even know if I can bring myself to shoot her.

  Just a minute ago, I heard whimpering. Now, there's a dead silence in the cabin. The only sound is the hard wind hitting the trees outside. This would be the perfect time to do it. With her asleep and all. She would've feel a thing. I don't know how much of this I can take. I just want my sister back. She's the only family that u have left. My dad died in a car accident and my mom died from an overdose of drugs. She's the only thing I have left. I can't let anything happen to her.

      Billy 's P.O.V.
   Somewhere in the catacombs of my mind are the delusions I lost in childhood. I had a pretty normal childhood, except for the blood. Everywhere I went, I broke something and it involved blood. I didn't mean to break anything. Someone always ended up in an emergency room. I don't know why this would always happen. I'd get these desires for blood and I act upon it. That's what you get for having Micheal Myers for a role model. I ponder about how my childhood could've been. A cluster of bright, happy memories but I have none. The only memories are clouded with darkness. And blood.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
So how'd you like chapter two?  It's probably not the best. I was in a hurry to update and I've been super busy lately with school. Maybe one dat I'll sue my teachers for giving me so much homework

Please comment!!!
(to the side is a picture of what the cabin would probably look like)