Chapter thirty seven

Back at the manor, things were tense, to say the least. Percy was avoiding everyone like the plague and spent most of her time in her room glued to her phone-- and whether she was texting Wally or posting on her almost verified tiktok, you'll never know-- but even at that, she was usually out of the house.

A light, barely audible knock came on Percy's door and the young man who stood on the other side of the dark wood stood weakly after being bedridden for over a week and having his stomach and blood pumped out. The girl turned her phone off, clutching it in her hand as she walked to open her door.

"Percy!" The man croaked out, almost as if she were a mirage that would soon disappear. "I... I'm sorry, Percy."Persephone just stared, as much as she wanted to, she couldn't find it in her to just blow it off as if it were nothing. "I know I've lost the right to be someone you confide in, and I am so very sorry, Percy."

She sighed and opened the door fully. "Come in." She offered, Todd walked toward one of the blue bean bag chairs Percy had installed into her room and sat down, carefully. Percy sat on the opposing bean bag.

"And I know I don't deserve your forgiveness after everything I've done -not only to you- but I need you to know that I... I feel really bad. I wasn't in control of myself but I still feel awful. Killing has never been an issue for me, but I don't think I've ever felt so disgusted with myself and so impure after..." He trailed off. Throughout his rant, his voice lowered and picked up at key moments and the emotion behind his blue green eyes showed how truly apologetic he was. This was strange for Jason, he normally wouldn't have apologized to the attempted murder of one of his brothers, but this was eating him up inside.

"Look, Jason, I- thank you for apologizing, but I don't think I'm ready to forgive you yet. I know you weren't in control, but that really screwed with me, and I know it screwed with you too- I..." She left it at  that, she was barely keeping the tears at bay. There was so much she wanted to say to him, but how could she tell him that he severed the last string of trust she was dangling by, she absolutely couldn't seeing how truly devastated the usually cocky male was.

The two continued their heartfelt conversation, both feeling better but not completely fixed by the end. They made amends, or tried, and though things would probably never be exactly like they were before, they were on their way to recovery.

p.s. I am aware that this is shit. It's really short (unlike my nonexistent di-) and just really bad but I need this scene in order to continue. This felt out of character and I didn't really like it.

brooo my teacher was talking about maritime trade and i-

Also, I found a thing I wrote like a year ago and... goddamn, idk how people put up with me. Like look at this shit- it's basically a bullying au of a character without a name??? I 90% sure I've read this on a Peter Parker fic like???? I never finished it, thank the gods, but yeah.

 Like look at this shit- it's basically a bullying au of a character without a name??? I 90% sure I've read this on a Peter Parker fic like???? I never finished it, thank the gods, but yeah

ok thanks for listening. bye. ily

Much love, Victoria.

every single time I write that I feel like some shitty blog, which this kind of is lol