xlv - plans

♡♡♡
●WARREN POV●

Visiting Trip was a good getaway. He really was a different person than who he was before our reunion with Aria. If you told me a couple months ago that I would voluntarily visit him, I'd tell you that you were crazy . But now, it's not farfetched. In fact he calls me sometimes to ask me about relationship advice. He has never been in a committed relationship so he wanted to know some does and don'ts.

When I got back into the office , I saw the legendary Jasmine at work. After what Aria told me, we kept extra eyes on her . And to be on the safe side, we had security patrol around her office and apartment building. To be honest, I was tired of us going home separately . Sure we had weekends but I missed her during the week when either I left her place or she left mine .

I asked Alex to come to my office because I wanted to discuss something with him. "Hey, you wanted to see me?"

"Yeah, close the door," I say to him .

"What's going on?" He asks with a worried tone .

"Nothing bad, I wanted to run something by you," I tell him .

"Okay."

"I'm going to ask Aria," I say.

"To move in? I mean , you guys are together all the time as it is," he says.

"No, I have a ring."

He was at a loss of words for a moment and then , "you're going to propose?" He says in disbelief, "but you guys haven't been dating long."

"And your point? I love her, I've always loved her and I knew the moment I saw her again, that she was it. But that's not why I asked you to come here," I say .

"If it's to help you propose , I would like to say I'd be happy to , but I'm still getting used to not being the guy she chose," he blurts out.

"I wouldn't ask you, I know you still love her . And I'm thankful you're still around us even through all of this," I pause, "but I was wondering if you'd like to keep my apartment? I know it's nothing close to what your old place was like , but I think you fit in well with it."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I have my eyes on this house that Aria showed me as her dream home. So , when we get married, I'd like to offer you the apartment before I think about selling it," I explain.

"I would love it, I'm still shocked you know?" He says , looking a bit dazed .

"I wanted to propose to her at the wedding but it wasn't appropriate, " I confess to him .

"Wow, I didn't realize how serious this was," he admits.

I smile at Alex, although it was weird at first , he's come around to me and Aria as a couple. I suppose this is a rather large bomb to give him but I had to talk to him and to tell someone.

There was a knock at my door , "Mr. Wells?"

We both respond, "yes?" I look over at Alex to let him know that she meant me.

"Aria Lawson is here."

♡♡♡
●ALEX POV●