xix - day one

♡♡♡
●ARIA POV●

"Aria! Help!" I hear Delilah call for me . I walk into her room and see her trying on her wedding dress .

"What's wrong?" I ask her .

"I think they gave me the wrong dress," she pouts.

I look at her and notice just how loose everything looks . I then grabbed the hanger with the cover on there and checked the name . Sure enough they handed her someone else's .

"They did. Let me call the dress shop to let them know ," I proceed to dial their number and once I spoke to the manager I explained to them the situation . At first they wanted to argue with me but when I told them I'm staring at the cover and it has someone else's name they quickly backtracked.

I waited a few minutes and when they came back on the line they informed me the other dress was picked up and they couldn't contact that bride . Apparently her wedding was a destination one and she's likely on a plane as we speak. Leave it to them to ruin two weddings.

Not wanting Delilah to have a full on meltdown I told the shop owner that we need them to get a seamstress there in the next hour to fix this . That they were to do the alterations at no extra cost AND discount this dress . We aren't hard up on money but this was not a mistake they should have made.

I told Lilah what happened and what the plan of action was . At first she went into a panic but I was able to calm her down . When we got to the shop the owner was very apologetic. They had hired a new girl and she wasn't paying attention to the names . She grabbed Larson instead of Lawson and it just so happen that they both got the same dress.

While we were getting the final touch up of the dress they got a very angry phone call . Sure enough it was the other bride complaining that this dress was too small . The woes this shop was experiencing today . To say that new employee was in trouble is a complete understatement.

We finally fixed the issue of her wedding dress and headed back to the house . Once we arrived the rest of the bridal party was there and the festivities were about to kick off. The first on the list was to finish putting together the place cards and their corresponding escort cards including the sign that was to be put on the entrance table. Next we helped her put together a rather fancy scrapbook guestbook .

While we were scrolling and folding the cards Delilah started the gossip , "Dylan and Bitchny aren't together anymore."

The girls are murmured a sigh of relief because they all hated her . Sonja looked at me and shrugged . I looked up and they were all staring, "What?" I ask.

"You're awfully quiet . Did you already know?" Jessica asked me.

I sighed , I don't really want to tell them anything into my complicated life but they won't let it go if I don't say something , "he showed up at my apartment the other night."

They all held their breaths with their hands on their mouths, overdramatic I tell ya , "what happened?" Marie asks .

"He told me that they ended things and that Brittany skipped town."

"Yup! And Henry also told me that Dylan never loved her . Something about him being blackmailed. I don't know the details but Dylan is still in love with Aria," Lilah says.

"Well he screwed up a good thing , that's why Aria has a new and a much improved boyfriend," Jessica added.

I really did not want to get into this conversation so early in the week. But you know how women can get when we're gathered in a group. I didn't add too much more because if I did it would only add onto their curiosity. And right now I didnt have answers to questions they may ask me about everything. Plus , I might accidentally talk about the reason for the blackmailing.