Final fight

Winger's P.O.V-

I told the Rescue Riders that we need to look for Voilet and they agreed.

"I think she would be at her fathers cave. I think her father would want her and Shadow to become mates as soon as possible. He would probably gather everyone under his cave. Her and Shadow would become mates at midnight in Royal's cave above everyone else." Emerald spoke up.

"How do you know the time?" Layla asked.

"That's tradition. Royal doesn't follow any of the old traditions but he follows this one." Emerald said.

"Why?" Dak asked.

"I'm not sure..."Emerald said.

"Well its almost midnight so" Layla didn't get to finish her sentence because their was a loud roar.

"Come." Royal's big commanding roar came from somewhere.

"I have to go." Emerald said. She quickly started telling her children to follow her.

"Where are you going?" Cutter asked.

"I have to go under his cave thing. Every one should be going to. If I don't go it'll look suspicious." Emerald said.

"Ok while everyone's their we will have our chance." I said. I already know my plan.

"Our chance to do what?" Dak asked.

"My chance to fight him..." I say and glance away. I really don't want to fight but there's no other way.

"Fight him, why can't you just control him?" Cutter asked.

"I...I don't want people to fear me but... I want them to respect me. If I control him then I'm just taking the easy way out. I shouldn't have to control them. They should show me respect but I need to earn to first." I say.

"Are you sure about this?" Dak asked me with a worried look in his eyes. If I looked at all of them they all had worried looks on.

"Yes if I take down their Alpha then they will listen to me." I say trying to convince them. They all glance away.

"Guys... I really need you on my side for this." I said a pleading look in my eyes.

"Were always on your side wing." Dak says with a smile. Everyone else's faces seemed to have brightened up a bit more.

I turned towards Emerald. "Ok guys go. We will sneak above his cave."

Emerald flew off with her kids following, flapping their tiny wings bumping into each other.

"Ok let's go..." I said. Dak jumped on my back and Layla climbed up into Summer's saddle. I wasn't wearing a saddle right now but from experience Dak could still ride me.

We were above the cave, it was kinda of an awkward position because we were standing on the side of the mountain and it was hard to keep your grip. I had told Dak to jump on Burple's back because what ever was going to go down I definitely didn't want Dak to get in the way of it all. All the dragons were cluster at the bottom of the mountain. There was like this little balcony thing that was on Royal's cave.

Royal was just out of the cave in the middle. Shadow was right beside him as well as Violet on his other side. There was guards but they weren't facing us, they were facing the dragons on the ground looking for a someone doing something wrong. I look for Emerald and her kids on the crowd. I finally find them, Aria is on her mother head and she's looking straight at me. I see her mouth something to me. It was... 'when the time is right' I smile gratefully at her.