47|| Lusts and Pleasures

A/N

I've got more horny dogs for readers than I thought, cuz a lot of y'all made it clear you WANTED this. And with detail.

And because I love y'all, and will also probs not write another scene like this for this book, I went all out. And I mean, ALL OUT. So, this is waaay nastier than all the other ones.

[Edit] BUT! I have moved the scene over to another book, so you can find it there if you wanna read it. It's to avoid giving this book a mature rating, especially when these scenes are so few and far between. The whole chapter is there, so yeah, my lovely horny dogs can go find it there XD

To the peeps who are going to be reading this version, the chapter will seem a little weirdly short, but it's all good. You're not missing much :))

Okay, I love you readers <3 here ya go

____________________

The moment we entered Leah's room, she pushed me up against a wall and collided her lips to mine. They were soft, warm, sensual and oh so irresistible. Surprised at first, I reciprocated a few seconds later when I cupped her cheeks and pulled her flush against me.

The gorgeous blonde wrapped her arms around my waist, hands roaming over my back and deftly slipping under my shirt as our lips moved against each other hungrily. These were one of those moments where it was obvious we craved the other's touch, the other's taste. Exhilaration flooded my veins as I went to grip her hips and flip us, pushing her against the wall instead.

I pulled back with a breathless smile. "You were serious about before, huh?"

Leah tilted her head and I watched her hair fall across her face, her teasing smirk revealing itself. "Just doing as I promised - I'm holding you to it."

I pushed aside the strands covering her beautiful features and played with the one framing her face. "You're a little eager."

"Well, who can blame me for that?" Leah muttered, her hazel gaze slowly raking down my body appreciatively.

Despite the flush I felt on my cheeks, I leaned closer and dipped my head into the crook of her neck, kissing softly. "Lucky you for having such a hot girlfriend, hm?"

She laughed, albeit a little shakily as I continued to suck her skin. "G-getting cocky... are w-we?" she stuttered, little moans escaping her lips.

Her moans vibrated throughout her body, and as I felt its sensation through her neck, I couldn't help the satisfied smile from slipping onto my face. I trailed my lips up her neck and across her jaw, leaving butterfly kisses in my path. "Not unless you don't want me to be," I said in-between kisses.

Once I reached her ear, I slowly sucked on the spot right under it - her sweet spot. "No, I find it kinda a-attractive on you." Her breaths were laboured as I left my mark there.

A grin stretched across my lips as I brought it close to her ear. "So, does that make me the top?"

At that, she gripped my chin in her hand and brought my face in front of her roughly. "Definitely not." Then she brought my lips down to meet hers again, a ferocity behind it that I eagerly reciprocated.

______________

I pulled her to me and softly kissed her, holding her by the waist as half of her weight settled on me. "You are amazing."

The dirty blonde grinned and pecked my cheek. "Your welcome, baby."

"Still a tease, though," I joked. She rolled those beautiful eyes and shrugged.

"You liked it in the end."

I laughed, unable to deny it. "You are amazing, though."

She hummed, smiling genuinely. "You're amazing too."

Kissing her again just because I could, I tilted my head. "Round two?"

"Oh, yes please."

_______________

After we were fully satisfied and exhausted by all the rounds, we laid there cuddled together, simply enjoying each other's presence. Leah played with my fingers as we idly talked, bringing up the topics of what happened today at school and also tomorrow's game. I mentioned the incident with Kacey and April, and she was quick in becoming irritated in my place.

We also talked about Sara, and I could tell she was still hurting about that despite the front she put up at school. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, knowing that there was nothing I could really do to help her but be here.

"I'm afraid that my mom won't be there tomorrow to watch me play," I mumbled, voicing out my worry as I traced patterns into her shoulder while we rested against the pillows.

Leah's brows furrowed in concern as she gazed at me, trying to be comforting. "Hey... the rest of your family will be there. And we'll be there to support you too, no doubt. You're not gonna be alone in this."

Her words helped a little, but I still felt the lingering shadow in my heart that longed for that one person to be there.

Kissing her temple affectionately in thanks, we moved onto another topic quickly to avoid all the negative thoughts, but soon, the dinging of Leah's phone caught her attention and she got out of bed to pick it out of the pocket of her discarded jeans. I gazed at the wonderful view I received appreciatively, looking up and down her beautiful naked figure as she rolled her eyes at me and checked her phone.

"It's my mom," she announced, coming back to bed and settling beside me again. Her brows started to furrow. "She asked if you were going to stay over for dinner..."

Now I was confused, and a little scared too as a frightening thought came to mind. "How does she know I'm here?"

"Your car, maybe?" Leah sarcastically mentioned.

"Does she know..."

"Probably," my girlfriend sighed, running a hand through her hair. "She never tried to come in. No one was here when we arrived though, so I have no idea when she got in."

I felt my cheeks heat up from just the thought of her knowing about what we did in this house. "Oh my gosh," I closed my eyes, groaning in embarrassment. "How are you so calm?"

She chuckled a little humourlessly. "I don't think I am the only sibling in this house that has brought someone else home to have loud, passionate sex with. Be glad that the walls are thick here."

I groaned even louder, hiding my face in the crook of her neck as she laughed genuinely now. "I don't know how I can look her in the face after this."

"Are you staying over for dinner though?" Leah asked curiously, still holding her phone in her hand. "I have to reply. We're having pot roast?"

I sighed into her neck with defeat. "Sure. Your mom knows I can't skip out on pot roast." My girlfriend giggled even harder at that, pressing a kiss to my neck lightly before confirming my stay for one long, possibly awkward meal with the parents.

A/N

The next chapter is the second to last chapter, WE'RE ALMOST THERE GAAAAH!! I feel lk I'll feel empty once this book is done, but we'll see. I'll probs cry too.. :((

And pleeeaassee vote! Really does help :)) Love y'all

Till next time