24 // notes app

i already told chandler everything. how orlando and i broke up months ago- months before i signed up to be the beast model. before i met him, and fell in love with him.

orlando is a psycho. he was obsessed with me since highschool, and i became his girlfriend just because he won't shut up and he's starting to creep me out. he stalks me and knows almost everything about me.

i didn't even love him. god knows i didn't cheat on him with chandler. i would never do that to chandler. when we broke, it was so weird, like he didn't cry, or got mad at me. he was like 'okay', then walked out of our house. when he did that, i knew something was wrong.

days passed, and i've heard no news from me. i talked to sophia and asked her to forget that- but guess what, i can't put this behind me. orlando sent me photos of myself. every hour he stands outside my house to take a photo of me, but he stopped when he saw photos of chandler and i.

i felt relieved after that, but things only got worse. he started threatening sophia, but sophia didn't tell me until orlando commented on chandler's post.

chandler's still not talking to me after that facetime, but atleast he apologized to me for acting like that and told me to see him tomorrow.

i really chandler, and i'm glad things are becoming fine again.

- brielle