Season 2 ep 2: Controlled...

Hiroki POV:

My eyes were blank like the moon....I couldn't control myself, my memories were being forgotten alive. Now all i remember is Alan, Mom, and dad. They told me i have to take care of Alan and make sure he was alright. "Protect him with your life, Hiroki"

My head swung up, seeing Alan standing in front of me. "Well...It seems you finally stopped fighting" Alan said, kneeling down to me. He cupped my chin gently, it was so soft and kind. "My little brother..You will protect me...Right?" I nod my head instantly, he gives me a closed eyed smile, grabbing the key out of his pocket and unlocking my chains. I stood up, and he handed me a stick. "Now, press this button" I pressed it, it turned into a scythe.

 "Now, press this button" I pressed it, it turned into a scythe

(Its like twice your size)

"Good job, now...Lets get training." I was brung to a room of white and red. There were dead beast men everywhere. Right in the middle were chained up beast men. "Now, kill them" I obeyed, swinging my scythe at them, almost instantly, i transformed, cutting all of there heads off. He clapped, pointing to a different part of the room, there was a punching bag, treadmill and all sorts. I trained there non stop until Alan told me to stop, i didn't break a sweat, i was like a robot. "You are an unstoppable force, Hiroki, use it against your enimies"

Shirou's POV:

"Dammit, where has he gone now?!"  Michiru clicked her tongue "Why do you care, your the one who left him there..." Michiru mumbled under her breath. Shirou sat on the couch, digging his hands in his face. He sighs, well Michiru sits beside him. "Don't worry! He's strong, he can handle himself!" Michiru smiles at Shirou, earning a grunt. "But you know him....He take's things really seriously..." Shirou lays back on the couch, sighing roughly. "Whatev-" But what shut Shirou up was his phone was ringing the alarm system, signalling them to go to Barbara's. Michiru flew them and Shirou there, walking in to see the mayors strict face. "Alan's up to it again, he just blew up the harbour" Shirou and michiru's eyes grow wide. "He should be over there now, we found his location, please hurry or something else will be blown up" Michiru and Shirou nod, running out the door. 

Hiroki POV;

I stood there, protecting Alan at all costs. I head foot steps coming towards us, i stood ready, the aura didn't feel like any of Alan's troops. I saw a boy with white hair, and a short girl with blue-ish black hair. There eyes were wide, staring right at me, i saw the white haired boy's mouth move.

"H-Hiroki...?"

How does he know my name? Oh well, whatever. "Hiroki, get them" Alan said, i obeyed, swinging my scythe at them, they were just barely able to get out of there. The place has almost been controlled by the liquid that can make someone a monster. I saw the girl turn into a cheetah beast man, she came rushing at me. The other white haired boy was running towards me in his wolf form. I then transformed, stomping my foot and creating a rumble. They fell to the floor, i rush at them, cutting the female's arm. "Michiru!" He calls to his friend, running to her. "Go after Alan! I got Hiroki!" the female nods, running towards him. But, i stop her, "You wont hurt my brother, i'll make sure f it.." My voice was deep, they looked scared, but brave. The boy quickly leaped at me, i use my scythe to block his attack, he jumps back, landing on his back. 

I looked around to see no sign of the female, i turn to see her running towards him. "NO!" I slice her back quickly, she cough's out blood, falling to her knees. "MICHIRU!" He runs towards her, i use my wings to fly above her, about to stab my scythe into her head. But before i sliced, my scythe went into the boys hand, he winced in pain, trembling roughly.

"NO! Shirou!" She calls, tears at the brim of her eyes..

"Stop it...Please..."