• T W E N T Y N I N E P T 2•

Kiana Wright|Keke

Houston, Texas📍|Same day

"Momwee whea daddy" Jeremiah asked.

"He went on a work trip" I said sighing.

I hate that I have to lie to Jeremiah about Jaja's whereabouts but I'm not finna tell no 2 year old that his father figure is in jail. If it ever came down to him being in jail for multiple years then I'll explain it but for now Jaja is straight up at work.

If yall think that makes me bad mother for lying then oh well.

Ja'Quavius Hall|Woo
Houston, Texas📍| 3 days later

Due to me having such a powerful and respected lawyer, I got my trial date immediately after getting locked up. I was told I had to spend the night in jail. There was a lack of evidence and nobody read me my Miranda warings. So the judge had to let me off.

(If yall didn't know: In the United States, the Miranda warning is a type of notification customarily given by police to criminal suspects in police custody advising them of their right to silence; that is, their right to refuse to answer questions or provide information to law enforcement or other officials.)

Come to find out the police officer who took me in was Lik's uncle. He knew that I was the only person that had beef with Lik. So he tried to throw me in jail.

Since he didnt have evidence and this wasnt his first time doing sumn like this, they basically suspended him from his job for a while.

Anyways, I been staying in a hotel room until Jeremiah birthday so I can surprise him and Kiana. I know they miss me but I'll see them tomorrow.

(A/N: Jaja got locked up. The next day he went on trial. Then he stayed in the hotel for 2 nights. In case yall was confused)
______________________________________

This is only like 300 words. But this chapter was only so yall can see that Jaja ain't in jail fr.

It was boring though but next chapter gone be Jeremiah bday.

Might do a time jump.

Vote and comment please