• T W O •

DreShawn Black |Kd
Houston, Texas📍 |10:30pm

After I got done putting Keke ass in her place, my boys King and Killa called me up to come chill at the club with them. Shii u already know I'm down.

"Keke" I yelled.

"Yes bae" she said.

"Come here mamas" I said to her.

I watched her walk over to me and I pulled her down on my lap. So she was straddling me. I started kissing all on her neck. She tried to push me away but that ain't work so she just sat there.

I stopped suddenly and looked at her but she was looking at the wall. I turned her face towards me.

"Baby girl I'm sorry. You know I hate to hurt you but you don't listen. If I tell you something I need you to listen to me. You know what my job is people will kidnap you just to get to me plus you got a smart ass mouth so when I say ask before you leave then do that. Understood" I said.

"Yea" she said but I could tell that she was still mad at me. I'll handle that attitude later.

"Alright I love you baby" I said then went back to kissing on her.

"Umm no you don't and can you stop kissing me right now. I just wanna go lay down" she said.

"Man ight. Get the fuck out my face. I just told yo ass I was sorry. Damn what more do you want" I said.

I was mad because I know she just saying this so she can get under my skin.

"Babe I'm sleepy. This ain't got shit to do with you. Goodnight" she said then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight mamas. Ohh I'm finna go with King and Killa" I said and kissed her.

"Ohk" she said.

I took a 15 minute shower and got dressed. I texted King and let him know I'm on my way.

10 minutes later...

I pulled up at Club Marvin's. I skipped the line because the bouncer was my cousin. I gave him a head nod as I found my way to the VIP section. I seen King and Killa sitting there with hoes all over them.

"Wassam my nigga" Killa said dapping me up. I just gave them a head nod and found my seat.

I went on my Instagram and scrolled down my timeline. The first thing I seen was a picture of Keke fine ass.

@hood_.barbie

❤35,255,225 💬2,726 ↗️253@hood_

@hood_.barbie: goodnight love🙃

@xo.lala: damnnn baee u thick 🤤💕 ↪hood_.barbie: that's all u mamas😘