Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Value of A Five-hundred-yuan Stone

Elly thinks that Boss Zhang is simply lying in broad daylight!

Li Anping also frowns, "Mr. Zhang, we all see clearly that there is just something white there, and nothing's green."

Even Baojia herself cannot believe that the price of this gambling stone can rise. Only Lin Luoran, the owner of the stone, and Boss Zhang, the ex-owner, are very sure that the value of this stone really rises!

Concerning about angles and with their common sense, everybody pays attention to the bigger part. Boss Zhang sees that nobody believes him. He dusts the smaller part with his hands shaking mildly. All of the people there are so astonished that their eyes nearly pop out.

"Is it... green inside?" Mrs. Cui feels that it is difficult to believe.

"It is apple green, closing to the ice species." Boss Zhang nods his head and gives people a general judgement.

His hands are shaking because on the one hand, the cut is so accurate; on the other hand, he is a little bit regretful for this stone has stayed in his yard at least for five years. Oh god. Something's so great in his yard, and he doesn't even bother to try to cut it for all these five years.

Boss Zhang pours some water on the section of the smaller part, which emerges the heart-stopping green.

The section of this jade looks so fabulous. It is a round section with a diameter of 15 centimeters, all covered with green... Anyone who is bored to casually rub this stone exposing to wind and rain in the yard can definitely find the green that is so close to the outer layer!

Baojia is the happiest one, "Luoran, this time we get a treasure that others once ignored!"

Elly is still unwilling to give up and sneers, "Better to cut a line, rather than a section. It's too early to laugh."

Fatty Cui looks at the green jade, whose head looks good. As long as it is a little bit thick, there will definitely dig out a bracelet in the center.

"One million yuan. Miss Lin, sell it to me, okay?" Fatty Cui asks Lin Luoran with a big smile.

That is just the way how a business is done. Only with risks will there be harvests. If there is only a thin slice of jade, then Fatty Cui can do nothing but suck on it.

With just a capital of five hundred yuan, the value of the stone increases 2000 times after only one cutting!

Baojia is aware of the risks of gambling on stones. One cutting can decide whether you will be poor or rich, which is widely circulated in the industry. She also knows Lin Luoran's situation and thinks that it is a good opportunity to sell it for one million yuan.

Lin Luoran catches Baojia's expression in her eyes and gives her a glance back to tell her to calm down.

"Boss Zhang, could you please help me to cut the whole jade out?" This jade is absolutely more than just a slice on the surface. Lin Luoran decides to cut it all out and then, sell it.

"At this time, it is better to rub it, not cut it." Boss Zhang would rather do it on his own. In his line of work, he is so into these raw stones deep down inside, which is hard to be understood by the layman. It is normal to see big bosses cutting stones on their own.

Lin Luoran smiles at Fatty Cui with regrets, "If Boss Cui still wants this jade after fully cutting out, I will sell it to you first."

Fatty Cui waves his hand and does not really care about Lin's words. Although the price might be much higher after fully cutting the stone, the risks disappear. The deal is totally fair. Everybody wants to hoard good materials, including Fatty Cui, for good materials are never too many.