CHAPTER-11

I needed a breather to cool off my nerves. I went straight to the washroom. No one was there I looked around, took a leak and stood under a shower.

The flash back of few minutes was running in front of my eyes. My heart raced, skin tingled on recalling it. My body was still ignited.

Then that little brain in my head was shooting high warnings for all these dangerous encounters I am having with Jay.

Stop it Rose, I scolded myself, it's just few kisses don't make anything out of it. Let's enjoy for the time I am here. Tommorow I will be back to my life again.

I shook my head and moved out of the shower. On reaching pool I saw quite new faces. Seeing Mary and Mike in pool I dived in. On reaching other side I collided with someone.

"Oh, sorry, so sorry." coming out of the water and removing the hair from my eyes, which were blocking my vision.

He was an oldie with white hair, wearing golden glasses, holding a drink in his hand.

"Gosh I am really very sorry." I repeated myself.

The man's eyes were focused on me and then he grinned. "A super hotty Diva. I am not sorry rather, I appreciate your meeting me like this." He extended his hand. I shook hand with him.

He went on. "Let me introduce myself, I am Charles Peaton. Spencer's family friend. And leme guess you pretty young lady must be Jay's latest significant other?"

"No, no, not at all, I am Marry's college mate Rose Howard." I cleared instantly.

"Oh that's great it means, that devil of a man has no connection with you and young lady is single and ready to mingle?" He chuckled.

I laughed and nodded. We shook hands and he signed the waiter to get me a drink.

While sipping on my drink I chatted with Mr. Peaton. He was telling me about his love for golf and some famous people he had met in his past on golf field. My eyes were browsing around and I saw Meg playing with Tim. Darcy, Samantha and Mary were sitting at bar. Jay's father was also present now. He was sitting with his wife on the lounger.

Nausea errupted in me when my eyes fell on Jay and Eady. Both were kissing each other in a far away corner. Bitter feelings of resentment arouse in me. He is a real shameless man, a real womeniser no doubt. Few minutes back he had me completely, under his control with his seductive approach and now he is kissing Eady. The nerve of the man. Fuck him.

I turned to look away when Mike waved me and swam over to me.

"Hi Rose, you met Mr. Charles...."

Cutting in Mr.Charles said, "Yes young boy we have met and the lady has agreed to spend time with me alone, so buzz off."

"What about Mrs. Peaton sir. Who will accompany her?" Mike asked playfully.

Mr. Charles with a straight face replied to Mike. "You, my boy go ahead spend time with old people and understand what they need in life. She will feel alive and happy to be in the company of a young man. Now go you are dismissed."

I was controlling my smile. He sounded so serious. Mike made a small face and swam back.

"See these young guys have no clue how to approach a lady?" Then looking at me he asked, "I hope he is not your boy friend either?"

DANGEROUS IMPACTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें