CHAPTER-2

On entering the villa, the words WOW Stunning and OMG came to mind. The lush gardens were undescribable. Gorgeous plants flowers and foliage was spread everywhere. It looked so heavenly. The white long walls surrounds the villa and lush green trees growing in a row, the privacy  was outstanding. The house was unreal, a full modern look. It was a three story structure with a small waterfall on its entrance. A passage from the gate leads to the doorway and both sides had gorgeous shrubs.

"Good afternoon and welcome Ms. Rose." the entrance door to the house opened and a lady in her late fifties greeted me. She had an apron on her dress, must be the chef, Mary was telling.

"Good Afternoon" I said.

"You are Ms. Mary's collage friend. It's so good to meet you. I am Mrs. Jones, the chef at Spencer's."

"Yes, Mary told me about you. Thank you for your welcome Mrs. Jones."

"Please follow me." Saying this she moved inside the house and I followed her.

"Ms Mary had been trying your phone since last night, she wanted to talk to you, but your phone was out of order. Since morning Mary's phone is not reachable." She told me while entering the house.

"Yes, last evening my phone fell down and broke and the repairing person told me it will take two days to get it repaired." Realising what she just said, "Wait, you mean Mary is not here yet!?" I stopped in my tracks on hearing her words.

She looked at me ignoring my question she said, "sorry to hear about your phone. Ms. Rose please let me show you to your room first and then you can talk to her from my phone."

"I would like to talk to her first. Can I please borrow you phone Ms. Jones?"

"I myself have tried several times but she is not picking the call. For now I have been ordered to show you, to your room and after you had food then you may call Mary, if she picks the phone." she explained.

"Ordered! by whom?"

"Mr. Spencer, he has just arrived from Paris and instructed me. So please follow me, your food I ll bring to your room." She walked hurriedly.

"No, wait please let me talk to Mr. Spencer than."

"Dear, he has gone to sleep straightaway. He had an 18 hours long flight and he was feeling jet lagged. He will meet you in the evening he told me."

"But why Mary is not here?"

"I have no idea she called me at 9 last night and instructed me to prepare your favourite dishes. Since morning no communication."

Feeling so weird, I followed her and decided that I will talk to Mary and then leave. I still need a phone to call mom and later book a cab.

The house was a Mansion, no doubt. We entered in a big drawing room with 12 seater long sofa and opposite to it a long row of beautiful chairs and couches were laid. A very big and elegant chandelier was hanging in the center of the room. In one corner was a big modern bar which was oozing with awesome range.

Mrs. Jones was ascending the stairs. There was velvet carpet spread on the stairs. On reaching the top we turned left and several doors with elegant painting on them can be seen. There must be 6 rooms in one line.

Mrs. Jones stopped at the last room and opened the door and entered. I followed her. It was a spacious bedroom with a rectangular bed in the centre and behind it was a big window. The garden below the house can be seen vividly.

"Please rest for some time and get fresh. I will get your food. I have prepared spahgetti as asked by Ms. Mary."

"No wait, Mrs. Jones? I wanna talk to Mary first can you get your phone please." I requested again keeping my bag and sling aside.