You Remember Part 2

(Stephan's POV)

Her skin was flawless, with a slight tan her cheek bones were so profound and those lips were louscious crafted by a god.

Her body looked perfect she was model material by the way she walked and all the confidence that rolled off her made me want to bow my head in submission.

There was something different she was stronger and it wasn't like that day in the school.

It was like she had a brick wall that hid all her emotions.

When she saw Amy instead of yelling or screaming at her for mating with me she just hugged her.

She didn't seem the slightest angry I mated with her and that dissapointed me she doesn't care.

Amy then pushed her off and started to yell with her annoying ass voice.

"Get off me I thought you hated me why are you hugging me"

"First of all I don't hate anyone I love everyone especially you. Once a best friend always no matter what but still you broke the girl code"

"I know I'm sorry I just wanted my parents to be proud of me so I took your ma-"

"Ha ha it's okay keep him he's my ex-mate I'm over him"

When she said that my heat started to crack and I couldn't help the growl that escaped my lips when Jackson came behind her.

On the other hand Amy looked like she was almost in tears at the sight I kinda almost  felt bad because that was her mate she rejected .

Key word almost I didn't really care for Amy what can I say I wasn't fully over Tyler she was my true mate and one chance at love.

My wolf hasn't talked to me since she left and I'm starting to slowly die every time I see her with another guy.

It hurt to see her happy but I knew it wasn't right to mess up her life but I loved her.

*I told you were going to regret rejecting her*

Oh shutup you don't think I know that I'm sorry you were right just help me get her back.

*Fine I'm going to help because I want mate but if you screw this up I'm leaving you for good*

I understand I need her she is like the air to my lungs, the moon to my sun and the light to my shadow.

Without her how could I survive I just want an second chance.

*If I don't have my mate in my arms before this is over I will never talk to you ever again*

I must have been arguing with my wolf for a while because before I knew it, was night and everyone was already set up in their rooms.

God I sound like such a girl when I talk about her ugh kill me now.