Introduction Part 2

(Jackson's POV)

I was standing downstairs waiting for my beautiful mate to come down.

I then felt hands snake around my back so I turned around and put my face in her neck.

Then something didn't feel right so I looked up and saw Cindy the pack slut wearing some of Tyler's innapropiate clothes.

My eyes grew black from lust thinking of Tyler in those clothes but I had to push that to the back of my mind when I saw Tyler coming down the stairs.

At first she was smiling until she masked her emotions.

It hurt when she felt she couldn't trust me I'm surprised she wasn't crying.

They say it hurts when you think of your mate with someone else but then again she is stronger than I thought but I know she is keeping something from me.

I then pushed Cindy off of me and tried to catch up to Tyler to explain but she drove off with a furious looking Juliet.

When I got to the bonfire I saw Tyler looking tipsy when I smelled her she only drunk a sip of a drink and you can't get tipsy off that unless she is human but she's not.

She is keeping a secret and I'm going to find out what it is.

All the pack members are here and it is time to introduce our new pack member.

When she got on stage I told her to say the ancient words in old Latin and bam she was now part of our pack and had he tattoo to prove it.

After we were done everyone went to go swimming.

When I saw Tyler take off her dress my eyes automatically went black when I saw what she was wearing actually all the guys even the mated it was like she was different something about her made you want her to be yours.

When she got in the water all the little kids surrounded her and asked her to play.

She was playing Marco Polo and it was like she was an angle she was so kind and gracious to the kids it was time to go and the kids were begging her to stay the night wig them and surprisingly she said yes.

I was kinda jealous she would stay the night with them but remembered they were only kids.

When got to the pack house and everyone was knocked out I went to her room and saw her cuddled up with all the kids on the floor so I squeezed between them and we slept like a family.

That night was truly the best sleep I have ever got.