Part 16

Hello people, how was the previous update. Hope you all like the track. By the way did you all like the coverpage?

So lets start

Next morning in college.

Nandini entered in the gate while talking on call.

Nandini (on call) - Hello, after a long time. Where were you? Wha......Ahhh

This yell was because of the person she banged into and as if destiny did it, it was Manik!

Manik (rubbing his forehead without seeing it was Nandini)- What the hell! Can't you .... Nandini.

Nandini - I should say this Manik. Why are you running without looking up?

Manik - Leave that, You didn't get hurt right? (Nandini looked at him) I mean afterwards you will blame me for your injury. Afterall who knows what your khurafhati mind is filled with.

Nandini - Oh god Manik ! Please stop...

Manik - Taunting me. I know I know. Now stop all this and give your phone to me.

Nandini - What!

Manik - What what? I want your mobile. My phone is out of battery and I need to call Cabir. And basically its better to ask mobile from my EX- GIRLFRIEND rather than a stranger.

Nandini - Are you done?( irritated)

Manik - Ya ya, you continue.

Nandini - Here take this. (handling him her mobile)

Manik - Thanks. Wow You made your boyfriend EX but not your Password. Still it is Monster Manik.

Nandini was looking here and there.

Nandini - Then , afterall the reality won't change right! You are a monster for me.

Manik - Wow Miss Murthy you learnt to answer me back.

Nandini - Manik do your work please.

Manik after feeling that it is enough called Cabir and then handed her the mobile back.

Manik - Thanks.

Manik went from there. Nandini shaked her head feeling irritated and went to her early morning practice of Veena. She also knew that Manik has no work in the college this early but still for her safety he is here. Somewhere she felt very nice.

Afternoon

In canteen

Nandini came in to see Fab5, Navya and Zubin sitting there. She went to them.

Nandini - Hi guys.

All except Manik- Hi

Navya - Done with your practice? You took a lot of time.

Nandini- Finally! Today I was practicing a hard note and it took lot of time for me. But I am happy, I could do it.

Alya - Nandini first finish your food, our Princi has called us for some announcement. It may take a lot of time.

Nandini - At what time he called us?

Alya - 12

Nandini - Its already 12. I will eat afterwards, lets go.

Cabir - He won't start till we go. You have your.........

Nandini - No Cabir I am not much hungry

Manik - Leave it guys, she wants that meeting should be cancelled. One second I will give a call and ...........

Nandini - Okay fine I will have it. ( irritated)