25 | the girls are fighting

SEASON ONE,
CHAPTER 25:

THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING

"What are you, a knock-off Ken?"

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

AFTER RETURNING FROM the Crain House last night, the group were able to think about the plan of action they will take and are still yet to agree on one. They're all currently seated outside on the furniture on the porch of John B's old house, which only reminds Delilah of how much simpler the old times were compared to now. However, instead of the usual five, a guest has seated themselves down with the group after making an unexpected appearance. Sarah Cameron has joined them and is sitting beside John B while the two girls of the group shoot daggers her way.

Since JJ is on a single seat chair, he reaches out and wraps his arm around Delilah's waist where he then pulls her down onto his lap. It's also just to avoid the possibility of another physical fight taking place between the two girls, knowing that John B would not be happy about it — the blond knows that his girlfriend would win anyway. Delilah, on the other hand, doesn't think any differently of it and leans back against his chest, fiddling with the silver rings on his fingers.

"No effing way! You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kie fires, annoyed.

The brunette completely ignores the fact that Sarah is seated right in front of them, barely even acknowledging her name when talking about her. All Kiara feels towards the girl is hatred. John B glances over at JJ and Pope for help with the situation, knowing that Delilah will only pick Kie's side for this argument.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ informs.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote on whether she can join the group or not." Delilah states, picking her friends side like they assumed.

"Exactly!" Kie exclaims in agreement. "This is our thing. A Pogue thing."

"I gotta say, I am just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope announces, awkwardly.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B fires back.

"I don't know. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope argues.

JJ nods. "It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him."

"That's cute, guys." John B comments.

"You know, we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kie informs.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here." Sarah demands.

The blonde girl had grown fed up of being spoken about when she's sitting right in front of their eyes, almost feeling invisible since no one actually bothered to take notice of her feelings. She eventually felt the need to speak up and defend herself. John B is annoyed too because he didn't expect his other two friends to go against him and side with the girls, not wanting to have this disagreement with all of them.