39. Missing You

Me-e-e, ooh-ooh-ooh-oohI'm the only one of meBaby, that's the fun of meEeh-eeh-eeh, ooh-ooh-ooh-oohYou're the only one of youBaby, that's the fun of youAnd I promise that nobody's gonna love you like me-e-e

I'm the only one of me
Baby, that's the fun of me
Eeh-eeh-eeh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
You're the only one of you
Baby, that's the fun of you
And I promise that nobody's gonna love you like me-e-e

Charlotte's P.O.V

*two month later*

I was currently shooting for my very first movie with the crew and I had to go away for the shooting because it was taking place in some other state. Saying goodbye to Justin even if it was for three months was hard because since we had been together, none of us had left the house without one another and here I was shooting for my very first movie and missing my lover.

We always facetime and talk on phone calls though but I want to see him with my own eyes and feel his touch.

Just one more month and I'll be back at home, in Justin's arms.

One more month.

I even got homeschooled because everyone suggested that if I wanted to start my career now then I will have to sacrifice some things and I just went with it. Who even like the hell hole? But I'll miss out on my prom. I'll miss walking on the stage on the day of graduation. I'll miss my friends and the way we were in the school. But as it is said, in order to get something you'll have to leave some.

Nothing is free in this world, you have to pay the price in order to get something.

The directors was explaining us the scene that I had to act with Chris and I nodded. I just hope I can control my laughter throughout the scene because knowing me, I laugh at everything and anything.

"Okay, lights, camera and action." The director said and I knocked on the door. We were currently shooting the scene where Annie and Harvard Hottie meet for the first time.

(A/N: watch the first scene if want to know the scene they are shooting)

I knocked on the door. "Shit." I cursed and put my hands on my hip. "Grayer." I said. "You said a curse. I am telling Mommy." Nicholas, who was playing Grayer said. "Grayer I am not kidding. Open this door right now." I said and knocked on the door again. "Maria." I called out. "Touch my fingers." Nicholas said sneaking his fingers out from beneath the door. I leaned down and grabbed them. "Ow." He groaned. "I am not letting go until you open the door." I said and he groaned again and then we heard a ding of the elevator. I looked down between my legs and saw Chris looking down at me while acting confused.