27. An Old Friend

Another story of girl meets boy, and gets destroyed, uh, ohAnother promise broken in two, the lucky view of fiction

Another promise broken in two, the lucky view of fiction

Fade away, fade away
Teach me how to fade away
Another story of girl meets boy

He's okay, she's broken
He's the ocean waves, she's chokin'
Fade away, fade away
Teach me how to fade away
Another story of girl meets boy

Charlotte's P.O.V

As growing up, I had always learnt not to talk about my problems or pain in front of others. Because people never understand someone's pain. They may try to understand it in front of you but behind your back, they will the only one laughing on it. They will be the one who will take your pain as nothing. They will clasify it as nothing. They won't understand. So, it is said, not to talk about your pain or problems to every other person. This doesn't mean, you shouldn't talk at all.

Talk.

Talk about it to someone who deserves to know it. Talk about it to someone who would understand it and not laugh at it.

I know how it feels when someone doesn't take your problem as a problem. I had heard people say, "it is nothing, you are just overreacting" or "your pain is nothing compared to mine/his/her". I had listened people saying it which made me so closed off about myself in front of others. They broke me in a way where I had to think over and over again before saying a simple word or sentence in front of other.

But I needed to let it out tonight. I needed someone, someone as in Justin. The person who actually was the reason behind my sorrow.

"Can you find me any better way to get into your pants?"

I choked on my sob and I won't stop crying. Justin's words won't leave my mind. I still couldn't believe that Justin did all of it to only get in my pants. All those sweet words, those hugs, kisses they were all just way to get in my pants.

But after all of this, I simply cannot hate him. His love must had been fake but mine definitely wasn't. I didn't lie to him when I said those three words, 'I Love You'.

It's true, happy endings only happen in fairytale. Not in reality. And life is never a fairytale.

"Oh Lotte." Emma hugged me tightly when she found me crying again. "You also have running nose. Let's wipe it." She said getting up and grabbing the tissue box. She sat down beside me again and wipe my nose with the tissue. "Blow your nose." She said and I did as told and she cleaned my nose with tissues before throwing it away.

"He doesn't deserve your tears babe. But I am not going to tell you to stop crying. Cry. Let it all out. You'll feel a little better." She said kissing my temple before hugging me again as I cried.

"Why did he do it when I gave my all to him?" I sobbed. "There must had been a reason." She said softly while running her fingers through my hair. "There is no reason to hurt me." I said and she nodded. "Go to sleep babe. You need it." She said before helping me lay down on bed and pulled the cover over me.