Ch. 36 It's all about The Club Life

A/N: Hi My Lovlies <3

So I decided that I am going to go for 5 updates this week. This one is by far my favorite! It is a bit longer than typical chapters, but I just could not find any where that I could shorten it. 

I cannot wait to read what you all will have to say! Was this a shock? Or expected?

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE <-- If you love it someone else might too :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison

"I demand you tell me the nitty gritty." McKenna said about the dressing room door.

"I have no idea what you are talking about?" I said innocently. "Haven't we already decided that I'm not going to kiss and tell."

"Grrrrr..." Came McKenna's voice as she walked out of the dressing room, wearing a red sequined dress that just barely covered her.

"You look HOT!" Missy chimed in as she walked out of her dressing room in her own equally hot dress, hers being a flowing black silk, with a plunging neckline.

"So do you!" McKenna said, "You must get that!"

"Only if you get yours."

"Of course, Linc won't be able to resist me in this dress." I was getting a kick out of their conversation. "Now, Allison." Returning her attention to me, "Stop trying to change the subject and spill. What's up with you and Tim? "

I was a bit annoyed at this, she has been trying to get information out of me since I came home, but I had been pretty tight lipped. "We just are." Was my answer as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well that is not an answer! What does "We just are" even mean? " Frustration coated her words.

Missy then chose to come over and shove a dress at me, "Try this on! You're gonna look amazing in this. " I rolled my eyes but took the dress into a dressing room.

"I don't know what you want me to say to Kenz! Tim and I are just together. I don't know how to explain it. We're just together. " Now it was my turn to talk about the dressing room door.

I got the dress on and clasped the hidden hook that held the dress closed and turned to look at myself in the mirror. Missy had handed me a shimmering silver dress, it had long sleeves and wrapped at my waist, making me look even thinner than I was. The dress fell about mid-thigh and definitely showed off my ample cleavage.

"Hurry up!" Missy huffed. I walked out, stunning the girls into silence.

"I am so getting this! Even though I feel like a disco ball. " I said staring at how the beading caught the light and shimmered

"Um, yeah you're gorgeous. Tim won't keep his hands off you. " McKenna said.

"Truthfully, I don't want him to." Giving McKenna a little bit of what she wanted.

"Ahhh... You're sleeping with him!" She whispered yelling, clapping her hands in excitement. I rolled my eyes at my best friend refusing to answer and shaking my head at Missy and McKenna, I walked back into the dressing room to put my clothes back on.

After we cashed out, McKenna said "Shoes." And pulled us into a shoe store. "We're going to need heels to go with these bangin 'dresses."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tim

The guys decided we were going to get to the club ahead of the girls, so we could make sure we had a VIP section reserved, that and they all wanted to "surprise" us with their new dresses. They had decided that after shopping they were going to fully treat themselves to the spa, not leaving us much choice other than to agree.