Chapter 25

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

"So let me get this straight Tyler took you out for a date at Parker's ? That's like the best hotel in the city you lucky bitch. I wish we went there for our first date too, "I say as I pull up at the mall parking my car.

"Says the girl who was asked to choose where she wanted to go for her first date and she chose ice skating and going to the zoo. That was so basic just so you know. I'm sure I would have done better than that," Kyla says as we make our way to the mall's entrance.

"First of all don't insult my choice of date and fyi it was so romantic and has been in my bucket list for as long as I can remember . The idea of him being there with me doing the things I enjoy was so great."

"Jeez don't get weird on me now. It was just the zoo Mel,"Kyla says with a chuckle making me laugh.

"Second of all the idea of going to the best hotel in the city didn't cross my mind then. Maybe we could go there for our other dates,"I say as I drag her to the studio.

"I can't believe it took me coming over to your place to get you to come for a photoshoot with me,"I say begrudgingly as we wait for our appointment.

"I know you love me,"Kyla says as she looks at me with a pout and I can't help but smile at her.

"That I do."

For the next two hours or so we get our photos taken as we change from one outfit to another and do each other's makeup and hair. The photos turned out great and I was glad to hear Kyla admit thay there were indeed great.

We part our ways once we have our lunch by the foodcourt in the mall and I go back to my apartment. Midbreak passed so quickly and I can't believe that I resume my classes tomorrow.

We received our midterm results during break and everyone in our little group had passed so that was a good start for all of us.

There's a knock on my door just as I sit down to have a look at the photos that we took at the photoshoot. This better be important.

I unlock the door to find Cameron standing there with a bag?

"Babe? What are you doing here?"I question after I kiss him.

"I figured since you insisted on coming back to your place. I would spend the night or some nights here if you'll have me,"he says with the most sexiest smile.