Chapter 11

Cast members

Sofia Carson as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Elizabeth Gillies as Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Cameron's P.O.V

The party was already in full swing by  now and we had taken a couple rounds. Mel was not picking her phone nor replying to my texts. I just hope she didn't change her mind about us or about coming to the club tonight. Lawwd knows how I can't stay away from her for long.

"Where's your princess? "Warren asks making the rest of the guys laugh.

"Shut up,"I say with a laugh. The guys couldn't stop teasing me ever since I started hanging  out with Mel and it was kinda annoying but I loved it when they called her 'my girl' or 'my princess'. It sure had a nice ring to it.

"She said she would be here after picking up a friend. Lemme just ask Stace,"I say as I slide out of the booth.

"What friend?"Tyler asks before I make it very  far.

I shake my shoulders pretending not to know. Melanie would surely have my balls if I messed up her little plan.

"Hey Stace is Mel still coming?I ask once I spot her with a couple of girls.

"Yeah she should be here soon,"she says as she gets back to her friends.

I head back to the booth waiting for her. Atleast now I'm sure she didn't decide to ditch me.

"You keep looking at the entrance, expecting someone? "Warren asks Tyler and all our attention turns to him.

"Who would I be expecting? "Tyler asks as he drinks his beer.

"Yeah man who would he be expecting it's not like he has a girlfriend or something,"Bruce one of the guys says making all of us laugh.

If I wasn't sworn to secrecy I would have already told Tyler that the Kyla chiq he was interested in was tagging along but I loved my balls just fine.

"Cut the crap. I know you like the back of my hand. You're definitely waiting for someone."Warren says before deciding  to let it be.

My phone suddenly vibrates in my pocket.

We are at the entrance. Come get us.
             Princess

"I'll be right back,Mel's here,"I say as I head for the entrance.

It doesn't take long before I spot her and make my way towards her.

"You look freaking hot as always,"I say as I hug her from behind.

She turns around in my arms as she places a kiss on my lips.

"You don't look so bad yourself,"she says as she drags me inside.