9) adventures

"You want to play" damion growls nibbling my neck his hands pin mine behind me. He grabs my tail and starts playing with it.

"Ahh" damn it this tail is sensitive.

"Your gonna feel what the true demon power is like." He says and his tail starts vibrating on my clit, he puts my hands on the bed and my legs on the floor. His tail gets faster and he starts kissing my back and running his fingers down my stomach and to my piercing.

"Dami" I moan he growls and slams into me. His tail and fingers still going

"Master, please" I moan he gose faster my eyes start rolling back.

"Don't cum till I say" he growls angel starts playing with my boobs I grip the bed as they go faster.

"Prince please" I beg. He growls and bites his mark.

"Your highness." I moan he groan and grows slamming me while growing.

"Don't Scream lunar" he says his tail start flicking my clit.

"Inferno please." I beg I'm close it hurts. He laughs, this is what he wants he want to have control. He starts pounding me I look at angel who grabs damions tail and starts playing with it.

"Paradiso" he moan causing me and angel to wobble. I smile angel starts playing with his wings my tail starts playing with his tail.

"Baby please" he moans. Holy shit that was hot. Damion growls and flips angel I bite him he groans and slams into me sending us both over. He smirks and a bright light gose off.

"Inferno." I hear and see damion in full demon form and his tail around angel who is bond to the wall next to me.

" Your gonna be punished for trying to out dominate me." He growls and he enters a vibrator inside me.

"Paradiso, who's master" he growl playing with angel, he twitches eyes roll back.

"Inferno" he screams and a wave a pleasure hits me and damion. Ha I can beat him I just gotta, holy shit.

"Don't over think to much." Damion say his tail flicking my clit and the vibrator gose faster.

"Mmmm" I moan god damnit he grabs my tail and start playing with angel again.

"Brother, ahhh" angel moans I wrap my tail around damion.

"Mmmm" he moans.

Angels pov

I wake up to an empty bed and the shower going. I go change and head downstairs to hear singing.

"Who taught you had to dance" I say she jumps and turns to me.

"My mom, she always loved dancing and when dad didn't she went dancing alone." She says smiling with tears I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her stomach.

"So we're having a ball next week" I say she stiffens but smiles.

"Solar" I say turning her around she looks at the floor.

"Yes love" she says still looking at the floor.

"Look at me" I say she shakes her head and damion comes down the steps shirtless

"Lunar listen" he say she starts crying

"I....I....can't" she says shaking. Damion turns pissed and starts walking towards us. She starts hyperventilating as he approaches

" easy she's terrified I just ask about the ball"

"Ya the ball where everyone attends and desides if I'm worthy to stay. Ya I'm so ready" she mumbles sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest.