3) mates

"angel" I whisper he wraps his hands around my hips he gose up my sides giving me goosebumps, his hands gose up, back and takes my bra off i gasp and my back hits Devon.

"Oh no, nope me and the bag will be.......bye." dex says and takes the bag and disapears.

"Easy bean were just gonna test your balance and felxabilty." He says and hand travel down my hips under the sweats and my underwear get ripped off.

"What" I gasp angels hands go up the sweater and grabs my boobs Devon hands go down.

"Mmmm" oh my dose that feel good. My legs shake and one of them gets launched on angel shoulder his arms block it in he gose back to my boob. Devon bloocks my other leg on the floor by him.

"Mmmmm ahhh" holy hell my body feels like it's on fire but it doesn't burn it feel amazing.

"Why" I moan and angel starts kissing my neck he finds my soft spot and bites me making me scream Damion kisses me entering a finger, I moan in his mouth and both twins growl. The pleasure gets higher I grip there shirts they groan and take them off, I swear my pants got wet.

"We won't go to far ballerina." Damion says and kisses the other side of neck and puts me in the middle of the room he ties me to the roof with my legs and neck open.

"D" I say as my sweats disapear I start squirm.

"We can't see much bean not until you want us to but we don't need to." Angel says entering a finger he starts thrusting damion starts pacing.

"D..dam" I moan worried he groans and angel thrusts hard.

"Ahhh" I moan pulling on my arm restraints.

"Don't moan right now ballerina your gonna need your voice for my mark." He says covering my mouth, angel tongue hits my clit I bite my lips causing the twins to groan he starts sucking and thrusting in perfect harmony my legs start to twitch and a knot starts to form. Damion stands behind me kissing my neck he finds my sweet spot he bites me and pain burst through my body. Angel adds a finger a flicks his tounge the knot returns faster.

"Ho....he....mmmmmm" I moan and the knot disapears my body spazes and angel gasp and smiles.

"Hey bro you should taste her, it'll be better for both of you." Angel says putting me on the bed. My wrists start to burn I go to grab them but angel ties a rope pinning my arms above my head avoiding my now uncovered burning wrist, damion growl and drops his head.

"Holy........hell" I moan as he gose at in humane pace.

"Holy hells mate." I moan making my legs spaze again. They smile and lay next to me I look at my wrists and run to the bathroom I look at my ankles then neck and on my ankles and wrist there a tattoo that looks like cuffs it's scares me I look at my neck and see the same thing but an angel on one side and devil on the other with chains to the callor. I take my clothes off and see chain tattoos connect all the bands. I start crying and crawl to the corner under the sink I climb in the cupboard and hide.

"Bean, are you ok." Angel says my mark starts burning I grab a mirror and open the door to see the angels eyes orange and the devil indigo. There's a knock on the door I jump and close the cubard.

"Ballerina I'm coming in." Damion says opening the door, footsteps come closer than stop. I hear a groan and the sweater and pants are back on me. The door opens and Im forced form hiding to by four pairs of feet, I look up and see the tattoo version I start crying and try to back up.

"Hey, what did you do." Dex says showing the marks they smile and I grab the bag.

"Nope not on my watch." Damion says grabbing the bag. Angel gose to me picking me up I get stiff and start shaking.