-Numb-

I woke up with a hiss to katsuki leaning over me with worry he had shaken me awake but I didn't care. "Hey, are you ok?" I glared pushing him off me. I stood up. My breathing was heavy and my hands curled into fists as I started walking. He grabbed my hand tightly. "Hey I asked you a question (y/n) answer me are you ok? You're not acting like yourself '' I looked at him and his eyes widened as he let go and I snarled.

"Dont touch me. Dont try to soothe me... it's over its all fucking over, all because of the rat..." I laughed slightly and his face showed fear. "That's right... all of this from beginning to end is er fault! Had she just not snitched had she not been a selfish brat then I would be on my way home!" I smirked, catching a glimpse of my reflection in the glass. My eyes shined crimson and shouted I was hurt but also shouted insanity. My lips were curled into a small smirk. I could hear footsteps coming closer and opened my door. I was still breathing heavily everything was unimportant outside my line of sight. Anything to the side was blurred and didn't exist to me. I saw her chatting with a couple of guards. My hands were flexing as if gripping something. I waited for her to enter a room and I followed her and the small group of guards. I walked in and softly shut the door behind me.

"Oh hey, you're up... early" her voice trailed off when she saw me... fear racked through her bones as she looked at me. I glared and tilted my head.

"You want to know why im awake so fucking early. My lovely dear older twin stopped by and miraculously knew of my only sole way home. He killed her... leaving me stranded here... I wonder who told him? Who could have heard my conversation with kacchan... who would be low enough to rat to him simply for a promotion or for privileges? You think I haven't noticed the collar, the wristband, and how they are no longer on you? You actually had my trust again ura! You really had me fooled... but if you know anything about me... I don't take kindly to those who stab me in the back over and over and over again!" I hummed she got behind a guard

"H-hey come on now... midoriya will get mad if you injure me. I'm part of his ranks now... Iida help me out here please?" he was shaking as I stared.

"I don't think hell mind..." I humped moving my hand. I pushed him out of the way leaving her to drop to her knees. She grabbed her neck struggling to breathe. Her eyes were wide open, her mouth parted.

"Your worst fear is dying before your first kiss or telling Iida how you feel... such a boring fear" I hissed leaning down I grabbed her and before I stopped and hugged her. "I lost it there for a second... sorry" I hummed seeing her breathe a sigh of relief she nervously chuckled.

"Oh... it's fine... i-" she was cut off by her own large gasp as I backed away. She brought her hand to her back as it came away in such a perfect red. Her eyes went wide before she fell to the floor.

"(Y/N) STOP DON'T... do it" I backed myself into a wall, shaking my head.

"No... no... this isn't real... I wanna wake up now... it's not real, it's not real!" I screamed as I stared at the red dotting my hands. I looked at Katsuki who looked back from the body then to me. He was struggling to control his own reflex and his own blood lust.

"You two are alike in so many ways... kacchan has that soft side, we grew up knowing then there is that bloodthirsty monster his villain like self... and you! You killed! Didn't you love it!" I looked to the side and saw Izuku walk in "oh but sho please restrain kacchan... we will hold his trial later" izuku said darkly before kneeling down and pulling me to my feet. "one of you guards find a servant to clean and dispose of this mess the others escort sho with kacchan"

"Why did I like it?" I muttered and he chuckled.

"Because you're my sister... and this has all gone to plan... sooner than i'd have liked but it's worked out for us so far. Now I won't be delaying anything I had planned. We have an execution coming up... you will be there" I looked down blankly and nodded... everything felt so distant and numb?

"I feel-" he put a finger to my lips with a smirk shutting down my sentence.

"Numb? Distant from the world? It's normal... be prepared to never feel anything again... except for anger that leads to the need to kill or lash out and unyielding the need for your partner... oh and the feel of a kill" he hummed leaving me with tears flowing down my cheeks that I didn't understand because I didn't feel anything.