🔥 LVIII 🔥

"The flame becomes her"

58|PRESENT THE QUEEN TO HER RIGHTFUL KINGDOM

The portal room is not the same as her memory had told her it was for it seemed scarier in the memory, the fires on the wall in front of her were frighting yet now she feels connected t0 them and it does leave her confused but she doesn't question that. She remembers being so frightened of this place yet back then the fire Queen was not the one that stands now. She was frightened of everything and new to magic. That she is no more. The torches are lit and are brightly glowing in a faint summer grass green color.

The bricks on the wall suddenly start to come loose fly into a bright white light that has formed between the two torches. Shivers run down her spine when she remembers the last time this was done. Hades takes her hand to comfort her while Luna and Thalia stand a bit back, allowing the King and Queen to be first yet Luna goes before Thalia for she is still the King's sister and she is a Princess in her own right while Thalia is still just a maid and she is also a Demon which does make her the lowest life form.

"Where will we be when we get there?" Arabella asks as the howling winds starts to puck up and want to pull them inside the portal. Her fire eyes look up at the man that she has fallen in love with and the love will forever be strong. He looks down at her with a smirk. "Where does the Queen wish to be?" He asks her and she lets out a soft giggle. "My old house" She says and then her eyes turn to the white light in front of her. The wind is pulling at her yet unlike last time it isn't as harsh or as aggressive.

"Then that is where we shall go" He tells her and with a light pull the two of them begin walking into the light with Luna and Thalia behind them. The light is bright in her eyes yet not once does she close them as they continue walking and soon she starts to feel her feet walk on something that is not dirt ground and she looks down to see them walking in the white snow. Arabella's lips curl up in a smile as she breathes in the fresh air.

Slowly the bright light starts to fade away and they stand in front of Arabella's childhood house, not much it may be yet that was her whole world a couple of months ago and it meant everything to her. Now she has her kingdom and her family and friends and the man that she loves but most importantly the Underworld is now her home. The smile never goes away from her face as she stands there and looks at the wooden house with happiness as she had believed she would never see that house again in her life and she wants to enjoy every second that she has.

The ground is covered in snow as many weeks have passed and winter has begun to show but where both Hades and Arabella stand the snow begins to melt under their feet and their feet touch the grass below. Every step that Arabella takes to the house the snow melts and becomes nothing as the water vaporizes in the air. She goes inside the house and she's met with the scent of her home and she breathes it in. Everything is as she remembered it have been and it brings tears to her eyes to see this place.

The Underworld ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara