🔥 XLII 🔥

"Nothing is more powerful than the flame from a raging fire"

42|TWO DEATHS TO SAVE ONE

A night has come and while Arabella, the fifteen years old Queen still in deep slumber created with the darkest of black magic, Lucifer or Hades as he goes by now fights his brother, with beast in full kill mode. Luna's in the small room doing the spell to help the young Queen yet she has come unsuccessful. "Why does this not work? I did everything right and it should be working" She says to herself before she lets out a scream of anger and frustration. She has failed and Arabella's time is running out. Grayson flinches when she screams as if it has physically harmed him.

She turns around to look at him with the most murderous look on her face and he shivers when he sees her. "Got anything to say?" She asks but he knows that if he does answer she will hurt him and if he doesn't then she will hurt him. But, before he could even do anything she turns back around and looks at her spell and then back at him. The anger all washed away from her face and has been replaced by her grinning with evil and pure wickedness that can send any man to his grave.

"You are her brother and as soon as you came here, this happened to her. You and your other brother are the reason why she's like this and only the two of you can save her" Luna says, realizing what must be done to save the young girl that has touched her heart and done the impossible. She had helped the younger sister of the man she loves care, open up her heart and care for another being. And she became her friend and she will not let her friend die. Not again. She will not go through that again.

While Luna has come with up the reasons why she's unable to work her magic, Jaxon and Thalia sit with Arabella and watch over her. Keeping her safe and protected, yet if they only knew what was coming their way. "I cannot imagine the pain she must be going through. I wish I would be able to take the pain from her" Jaxon speaks, his heart aching for his sister. "I second that. She was going to change this place for the better and I pray that she will live to be able to sit on that throne and rule like she was meant to. If you ask me, I'd say she's a Angel that has been sent to Hell to save us" Thalia tells him.

It can be strange for one to think of an Angel in Hell, yet for those who have met her she is an Angel sent from above to bless them. "What did she plan on doing?" He asks her and she gapes at him. Obviously he has not seen the changes since she got there. "Before Queen Arabella stepped foot in here, we were forced to live in our Demon form, slaves to others and treated like nothing. We were nothing. Everything was dark and twisted but when she came fire started lighting up all around" She answers.

"All of a sudden the Underworld began to change and it was beautiful to watch it. We felt her energy and when she sat on the throne for the first time, it was like we were reborn. It was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt" Thalia says, a soft smile on her face as she holds the injured hand of the Queen, hoping that she's not suffering wherever she is and praying she will be able to find her way back home.