Chapter 38: The Baby

In the Living Room

"Hey, Yuno! Apologize to me!" I yelled.

"No," he coldly said.

Grrr, I'm really going to force him to say sorry.

"Apologize!"

"No."

In the Kitchen

"Apologize!"

"No."

In the Lab

"Apologize!!"

"No."

In the Library

"Apologize!"

"Shhh, this is a library," Ethan said.

"Apologize!" I whispered loudly.

"No."

Ughh! He's really unbelievable. But I'm glad I can act normally in front of him now.

In the hallway

I was looking for him but he's nowhere to be found.

Wait, why am I looking for him again?

Because I want to see him... NO! I'll make him apologize.

But he's so hard-headed, I guess it's impossible.

I sighed, "It's so boring. I can't think of anything to do but to annoy Yuno."

Then I looked at my skin, "Was it my imagination? No, it can't be because Langston saw it too."

Then I slide my hand on my skin but nothing happened, nothing appeared, no black line nor weapons. Ugh! How am I suppose to train if I can't even take it out of my skin? Of course, that's why I'll train, it's because I need to know how to unleash it. This is so frustrating!

I looked at the sky and it's so bright and clear, unlike in the Kingdom of Darkness. Then I suddenly saw a black butterfly flying, so I reached out my hand to catch it but it flew on my nose, and there I saw that it is not a normal butterfly.

Its head looks like a skull and its wings is made out of hair. It looks creepy but I think it's kinda cute.

We stared at each other for a minute then suddenly, I heard a noise.

"Uwaaa! Uwaaa!" the butterfly flew to my head and I looked in front.

Why is there a crying baby in the captain's palace?

I walked slowly then suddenly, the surroundings changed, and I was in front of a big old mansion that looks like haunted building.