Chapter-23

Eloise Nicole

After our confession when Daniel dropped me at my apartment I immediately rushed to Trish's apartment and press the doorbell continuously.

"Just stop pressing the bell who— Eloise? Why are you pressing the doorbell like a maniac?" Evan, who opened the door frowned deeply.

"I have to talk to Trish, Get aside." I pushed him aside and stepped inside his apartment.

"What the hell, Eloise!" Evan shouted but I ignored him and made my way to Trish's room. I found her lying on the bed, reading a book.

"Trish!" I squealed, jumping onto her which made her startle all of a sudden.

"OMG, Eloise. You almost gave me a heart attack. What happened to you?" She asked, sitting up on the bed. "Wait! Why are you smiling like you have won a lottery?" She asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

I grinned. "I have to tell you something."

"What?"

I bit my lower lip, trying to stop smiling but it wasn't helping. I patted my cheek with my hands to stop myself from smiling.

"You're acting weird, Eloise. Are you sick? Did you eat something unusual at the birthday party?" Trish asked in concern.

"No! I'm not sick. Just wait a moment, let me compose myself." I took deep breaths and when I wasn't smiling anymore, I looked at her.

"I and Daniel are now kind of...together," I mumbled.

"OMG, OMG. Did he propose to you? He asked you to be his girlfriend?" She screeched.

"No! I mean he didn't ask out like that but yeah, he wanted me to give him a chance so I said yes." I bit my lower lip. And in no second I was pulled in a bone-crushing hug.

"I was waiting for this day to come. I would love to see you two married." Trish said excitedly.

"Hey, hold on your horses. We aren't official yet and you're talking about marriage?" I said in disbelief, pushing her away.

"It won't take time for you two to be official and believe me you two are going to be the cutest couple."

I rolled my eyes but deep down I was feeling giddy. Well, I myself wanted him to ask me officially but I didn't want to pressurize him or myself. I wanted to cherish every moment and wanted this to leave it as it was going.

"Why are you two squealing like lunatics? Pay some mercy to my ears!" Evan yelled, entering the room. Trish stood and ran to him, squealing, again.

"You know what, Evan? Eloise and Daniel are now a couple. Isn't it cute?" Goodness, why can't she act normal?

"Goodness, woman, don't squeal. My ears are on the verge of bleeding. And why are you squealing? Eloise should be the one doing so." He scowled. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"I'm doing so because she doesn't know how to celebrate such kinds of things." Trish grinned. Evan and I shook our heads.

"Eloise, I'm happy for you." He came and hugged me. "You know since the day you've met him, you're smiling a lot and I really appreciate Daniel for this. I guess he's the one for you. Eloise, make sure to cherish everything." He mumbled.

"Thank you, Evan." I smiled at him.

I then went back to my apartment and slept peacefully.

:::::::::::::::::

The next day when I was almost wrapping up the photo shoot when I received a call from Ariana Knight. She wanted to hang out as she didn't have any work. I too agreed as I was free after the shoot.