11: entering natagumo mountain

>> chapter eleven below >>

a/n - Hello! The weird couch potato has risen from her pillows and blankets to share some remarks to you before you start the chapter!

- I may have to apologize to some of you if the story pace is very slow. I want to make sure that the (y/n)'s relationship dynamic with other characters (not just with Zenitsu) is elaborated, although I may need to work especially on Nezuko-chan.

- Another apology if each chapter is long for some of you. I blame my brain for adding a lot of things to the chapters than expected.

Other remarks:

- The baseline of this fanfic will focus more on Zenitsu's storyline. Yes, there will be parts where Tanjiro and the gang exist, but the fanfic relies solely on Zenitsu's part of the series, especially now that I've introduced Kaigaku to the story.

- Trust me, manga spoilers may arise but for the readers who've read the manga (I'm ugly crying at Chapter 205) and/or those who want a bit of spoiling, I'll guarantee the juice!

.. oh and finally, you fight now :)

- -

electrifying | kimetsu no yaiba

chapter eleven
entering nataguma mountain

Another day has passed and it was time for (y/n) herself to take her leave out of the Kuwajima estate.

She packed some new set of clothes for the journey, some food supplies, and a few other things into her white satchel bag; it's bigger than any of you might expect from such a bag.

Of course, she took a bath and dressed herself in her newly clean demon slayer uniform before finishing it off with her wisteria haori and her hair clip. She brushed herself with a fresh, new look, and she smelled of sweet vanilla.

She hugged and kissed her beloved grandfather goodbye as she made her way out of the main door. He gave her some good luck charms that she clipped onto the straps of her bag.

"Take care of yourself, shortcake," said her grandfather between hugs and kisses, "Like always, you're welcome to stop by home again."

"I'll miss you a lot," replied (y/n), "Don't forget that I'll still write more letters to you every now and then."

It was then she finally left her house, and made her tracks towards the frightening Natagumo mountain. She passed by the peach farm, and admired the way the pinkish and goldish hues shone with the sunlight.

As soon as she left the farm, she stumbled upon two individuals, who suddenly appeared out of thin air.

One of them was a girl of her age, who wore a butterfly hair accessory behind her carefully tied hair. Her eye color were a combination of faint white and pastel lavender. She wore a robe that made her look exactly like a butterfly. Her pale face blushed in slightly pink, rosy cheeks as she covered her mouth with one of her hands as she gave off a quick chuckle to herself.

The young adult next to her was a boy whose hair looked so messy and complicated, (y/n) wondered when was the last time he combed it.

He was as tall as the butterfly girl beside him, and he wore a haori that is split down into two different patterns. One side was geometric-looking and it was colored in orange, yellow, and green, while the other was just a simple color of pinkish red. The robe looked so odd and unexpectedly pleasing at the same time.