Forty Five

Flashback 7 years ago

"Fucking leave!" Taehyung's voice bellowed as he tried pushing Jungkook out of his house.

It's his mistake for opening his door for the ravenette.

He should've just let him knock all he wanted. Now, seeing him face to face after knowing the truth only makes his blood boil in rage.

"Tae... please. Listen to me." Jungkook begged, holding him by his arm but Taehyung was quick to push him away.

"Don't touch me!" He gritted his teeth from too much anger as he shoot dagger eyes to the ravenette.

"Fucking leave and don't show your face to me ever again. You disgust me." Taehyung uttered in too much rage. He pushed Jungkook with all his might until he was out of his house.

He slammed the door close, not realizing that Jungkook had tried to  stop him, his arm got caught and was squeezed hard by the closing door, making him groan in pain.

"F-fuck!" Jungkook clutched his arm, face wincing from the pain.

Taehyung was too caught up by his emotions that he just smirked at the ravenette.

"Does it hurt?" He gritted his teeth, wiping off all his sympathy for this man who doesn't deserve any of it.

"That's not even half of the pain you've caused me." He remarked as he looked at the ravenette with disgust and hatred.

"Tae.." Jungkook whispered, disregarding the pain but Taehyung just slammed the door close, not giving him a chance to say anything at all.

Taehyung hurriedly locked the door and went to his room as Jungkook kept on knocking by the door.

"Tae! Please let's talk!" Jungkook begged but Taehyung was already too fed up with him.

He confined himself inside his room, plugging in his earphones and blasted the music to stop himself from hearing Jungkook's voice.

He shouldn't be shaken.

He shouldn't be stupid and forgive him just like that.

He treated him like a trash.

He'll never forgive him even if his heart was saying otherwise.

-----------

Everyday, Jungkook would stop by his house and beg him to talk to him, but Taehyung would just ignore him.

He could shout and beg all he wanted until he lost his voice but Taehyung will never talk to him.

It's high time to make him suffer just as much as he had suffered because of him.

This was all he could think of during that time. He wanted Jungkook to feel the pain he had felt from being treated like a slut, like someone who's even worse than garbage.

He didn't know how long it had been, but Jungkook didn't stop from coming to his house, begging and convincing him to talk.

However, Taehyung didn't open his door for him no matter how hard he had begged. He didn't care whether Jungkook would stand in front of his house for hours underneath the scorching sun.

He didn't care whether he looked like a fool who's begging and calling out for him every single day and starved himself.

He just didn't care.