Epilogue

Winger and Summer started to notice Cutter and Aggro's behavior, resulting in them shipping the two. Although Cutter and Aggro denied and fought, there was no escaping the truth.

Duggard gave Magnus a very strict warning about being nice to the Rescue Riders. If Magnus failed to leave them alone, he would have to leave the village.

Dak and Leyla agreed to let Axel and Iggy stay at the Roost. Axel even had his own room built so that he didn't have to stay in the sleep cave.

Iggy had found out that Cutter and Aggro has started secretly dating. They made him promise to keep their secret.

The Rescue Riders decided to recruit Iggy and Axel as new members. Ever since then, the team had been able to get way more done and even have more relax time.

Leyla has tried to thank the Slinkwings for helping defeat Shredder, to which Lurke replied with "Don't mention it." Again Leyla said with sincerity that the Rescue Riders were grateful, but Lurke just said "Seriously. Don't mention it. EVER!" And with a snarl and a flap of wings, he flew off.

Everybody found out that Iggy was actually a Submaripper, not a Primal Aquabeast. Slightly embarrassed, Summer stared that it was a common mistake.

Summer and Winger continue to visit Megablast island, keeping close track of when the cave shifts it's path so they don't get lost again.

Burple found out that a nearby island had over one thousand nice rocks. He now calls this place "all you can eat island".

Dak and Leyla came up with "Sumwing". Winger and Summer's ship name.

The Rescue Riders continue to rescue, rebuild, and relax. Winger and Summer's relationship didn't ruin the team. The two dragons are relived.

Winger and Summer continued to go on dates, and eventually Winger got tired of it. He said he would rather spend the rest of his life not dating anyone. Summer was really sad for a few seconds, but when Winger pulled out a ring, she immediately knew what he meant. They got married shortly afterwards, and both Winger and Summer said that they had never felt a happier feeling.

      The End!