An amazing island

Leyla's P.O.V

"Come on guys, we have to go faster!" I yelled to Cutter and Burple.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But can we take a break? I'm so tired." Cutter said, yawning.

"Why are we here again?" Asked Burple, dozing off.

"To save Summer and Winger, haven't you been listening?" Aggro told them.

I was flying on Cutter's back, Dak on Burple's. Aggro was leading us to berry island. Or, as she calls it, megablast island. We had tried to let the dragons sleep for the night, but none of us got any sleep due to worry.

"We're almost there guys, just a few more minutes." Dak encourages the tired dragons.

"In fact, I can see the island right up ahead!" Sure enough, Berry island was right there. We landed right next to the cave.

"This one, right Aggro?" I asked the fire dragon.

"There are no other caves on this island, so yes. This one." She answered. I walked over and inspected it.

"Just as I thought. Guys, take a look at this." I called everyone over.

"The entrance! It's completely shut!" Dak exclaimed.

"Like I said, the path shuffles randomly ever 5 days." I reminded them.

"They could be hurt! Or trapped! Or... without food!" Burple said, putting emphasis on the no food part.

"We have to open this entrance!" I said with determination.

"But without a megablast... how will we?"

Summer's P.O.V

Winger and I had dove right into a fish feast. The trickling stream had so many different options! And they were all so delicious! After the glorious treatment of spectacular fish, we had time to explore our surroundings. We explored the coast first.

The sand was pure white and really soft. The ocean a beautiful sapphire blue, and was filled with plenty of salt water fish. Winger and I were too full to care much. But hey, there's dinner! And there wasn't an eel in sight!

There was also a small forest area with fruit bushes and trees. The grass was a perfect shade of green, the trees gave just enough shade. I was looking up toward the sky when I tripped over Winger's tail.

"Why would you trip me?" I asked him.

"Sorry, that was an accident." He had said. I knew it was an accident. But I continued to play around.

"Oh, I think my legs are broken now! The pain! I cannot get up! Winger what have you done?" I said over dramatically. He smiled as he found out what I was doing.

"Oh no! What should I do? How can I fix this pain I have caused you?" He played along.

"There is... no way..." I said as I pretended to die.

"Noooo! Oh Summer is dead! What have I done?" Winger acted. I opened one eye and he looked at me at the same time. Then we just burst out laughing.

"You will pay for what you did!" I yelled as I pretended to resurrect as a zombie.

I tackled Winger to the ground and we playfully wrestled in the grass for a few minutes. We stopped only when we were out of breath. Still panting, Winger and I continued exploring the island without a care in the world. It was so nice here. So... inviting. But something seemed off.

"Winger, did you know there was an island this nice out here?" I asked him.

"No, honestly. But I'm glad we found it!" He said.

"Yeah..."

"What's wrong, Sum?" "Just that... something doesn't feel right." I admitted. He glanced around.

"Actually... I've been feeling the same thing." He said.

"You have?"

"Yup. But what do you think could be wrong?" I thought for a minute. Then a cold hard realization struck me like a bat.

"Winger... the perfect streams, grass, beach. It seems so inviting. That's why it's like that. To invite us here!"

"Um... Ok?"

"Winger don't you get it? Notice how the only living creatures here are fish and bugs? That's because anything else was lured here and eaten!" Winger looked at me, eyes wide with terror.

"You're not suggesting..." I nodded.

"Winger, I think this is the dreaded Hypno Island!"

The Dragon's Heart (A SummerXWinger story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें