Chapter |15| First Date

His face lit up like a firework at my response

His face lit up like a firework at my response. In a moment of pure joy, he stepped forward and hugged me.

I was taken aback by his sudden movement but eventually gave in and wrapped my arms around him.

His jaw rested on my head, his arms were wrapped around my waist and my face rested against his chest. We fit perfectly. It was like our bodies were carved to be together.

I wanted to stay like this forever. I wondered what it would be like to sleep in his arms all night. How comfortable that must be. Our chests smashed against each other, or my back against his chest.

Eventually I pulled away, noticing that we wouldn't even have time to go on our date if neither of us didn't break the hug.

My body shivered at the sudden loss of his warmth and I noticed that his eyes were dark with lust, just staring down at me.

I followed his eye line, looking down, to see my dishevelled robe, hanging off my shoulders practically concealing nothing. He licked his lips at the sight of me in just my underwear, causing me to blush.

I quickly retied my robe and snapped my fingers in front of his face to get his attention.

"Hey pretty boy, eyes up here." His eyes snapped back up to meet mine and he smirked.

"Sorry, the view was just too good. I couldn't take my eyes off it." I rolled my eyes and started to push him out my room.

"I need to get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs in twenty minutes." I managed to push him out the door, no thanks to him.

"Wait," He called out, stopping me from shutting the door. He grabbed ahold of my wrist, pulled me forward and then planted a small kiss on my cheek.

"Bye gorgeous. Oh, and dress casual." He winked, before leaving me stunned and alone.

Wow. That was wow. My first kiss from a guy who wasn't my dad or my brother. Even though it was on the cheek, it still felt magical. I wonder what our proper first kiss will be like.

I can just imagine how soft his lips will be. The way his tongue will feel meshing with mine. God, I have to stop drooling about a potential kiss that may or may not even happen.

I kick off from the door and head over to my closet. He did say casual but I'm not gonna look like a total tramp on our first date. I want to make an impression.

I pull out a cream coloured jumper, a plaid skirt that buttons up at the front and a pair of black ankle boots. I decide to ditch the tights, since the weather is quite warm and I want to tease Ryder a little.

 I decide to ditch the tights, since the weather is quite warm and I want to tease Ryder a little