Chapter 20

Alex's POV.

"Be ready,your private jet is settled in 4."

I regret, i regret not taking a look at my schedule. even a glance, i haven't done it,and now here i am rushing to pack my stuff because if I won't be on time i would be on board with people.
i mean yeah, people well you know who.

I've got like 30 minutes to go to the airport and I think I would not make it since the traffic is so bad at these times.
I'm dead.

"I thought you were ready? where are you?" now Mary was trying hard not to shout at me over the phone, If only I can run and leave my car on this traffic I would. But, No Fucking way I'm leaving my car.

"I am, and I'm still far. I don't think I can make it. maybe you can go?" I said slowly.

I heard Mary sigh "ok, you go get your plane ticket there's a plane boarding in 2 hours. I hope you can make it at that time Alex."
she said calmly, and I wouldn't mind if she was angry over the phone, I was used to it.
--
and just what I expected.
"Alex, can we have a minute?"
"ms.Hayes are you in a relationship?"
paparazzi! and of course I had to squirm myself pass them.

"yea, I am and it's serious." I told them out loud. they stopped
"Then who it is?" they waited patiently I narrowed my eyes.

"I can't tell but she's really special and important to me." I meant to say that, they should analyze it.
times up and I'm ready to go.

so it was all settled I got my luggage and stuff checked, got my plane ticket and phone.

that reminds me my phone, I shut it off before I went out the car, I didn't even sent a message to Kirsten. just as I was about to enter the plane I brought my phone out.
"Excuse me, please turn your phone off until we get to our destination. Thank you." said one of the flight attendants. I smiled apologetically. and shoved my phone inside my pocket, I was the last one entering or so i thought because there were eyes on me, this time i felt uncomfortable probably because this was my first time alone flying to another place.

seat 37 C, aha They have bra size as a seat planner.. oh God stop it Alex.

no one was sitted beside me but there was a small bag so I thought he or she went to the restroom. someone canceled so I was lucky to get in this time of the day.

I brought my bag to the compartment and shut it closed. I sat down and moved to the other seat to look out. I sighed heavily thinking about Kirsten, Guilt was killing me why did I ever kissed Alana back.

I want to call Kirsten and yesterday she was talking about her Recital. "Oh fuck." I brought my hands to my face and inhaled some air. I wanted to bring out my phone and get out of here. I feel bad I hadn't talked to Kirsten yet, she doesn't even know where I was heading to.

"Excuse me but can I have my seat now?" someone tapped my back I turned my head and arched my eyebrows.

"Kirsten" "Alex?" With an amused expression I launched myself to Kirsten and had my arms around her.

"Yea, you can have it." I told her.

"I knew you would come." she whispered to me, we both sat down and I needed to bring up what happened the other day with Alana.

"Actually, I my manager left me... Because I was late." I told her what happened and she laughed because when it comes to her I was never late. I think so.

I was going on a recital,Kirsten was going to a recital and were on the same plane heading for the same destination.Hey what a fantastic coincidence. why didn't I look at my schedule.
the seat belt lighted and I wore it so we were going up now.